⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.

-I don't see dude making it at Arsenal. Aside from the visa issues, he'll prob be given 1 or 2 more seasons out on loan. The potential has always been there. First loan spell was great, but this season has been a bust. He's mostly been playing for the b squad.

My man "Pipita" was in there motorboating longer than the time it took the divers to rescue the boys from the Thai cave.

Went kit crazy, bros. Jinxed Armada Armada unintentionally with the purple Laporte, EPL patches. Man's had the worst match of his career in a City shirt, second leg vs. Spurs. Navy Auba because my connect sold out of the teal, which I truly wanted. Had to scoop the France 100th because that shirt is pure flames. Went Umtiti because y'all know I'd never rock with a Barca kit. Lastly, "El Toro" for Inter 20th mash-up. Future of Argentina.

Man that is terrible to hear about CHO.
Not sure where Bale would fit but i still think he has 2 years of productive playing left. And he still has name/brand recognition. I know the transfer asking price is going to be too high but dude still balls out for Wales. I feel like its there he just needs the right situation

6e3.gif

I guess we all know why United is playing with no heart now...their leader decided to leave

Lukaku would be a good choice for captain if United keeps him.
I think he or Vertonghen should get the armband for our national team, Hazard doesn't have one shred of leadership in him and should've never gotten the armband in the first place, even though it's just symbolic.

If you're a leader you're a leader, I wouldn't worry about armband, Ronaldo rarely wore the armband for RM but he was definitely a leader on the pitch, the same with Modric both are captains for their respective countries.

Man U needs to come off their price or take a player, ain't nobody paying 150, and Pogba tanked that value.

If you're a leader you're a leader, I wouldn't worry about armband, Ronaldo rarely wore the armband for RM but he was definitely a leader on the pitch, the same with Modric both are captains for their respective countries.

Man U needs to come off their price or take a player, ain't nobody paying 150, and Pogba tanked that value.
i know it's not the case for madrid but the armband means a lot to other clubs
and yall are paying that 150

If Bayern doesn't activate James clause, RM doesn't want James, Pogba doesn't want MU, swap plus cash deal, win-win? Y'all can have Nacho for free.

So true. Ramos was the “captain” because he was the great White Spanish Knight, he was the mascot. But Ronaldo ran **** in the dressing room and on the pitch.

But as for Pogba, bro, it really looks like RM are going to pay €150 million for this dude. And if they do, I’m not gonna blame Flo this time, the responsibility will be on Zidane.

Mehhhh, the pink should have been taken out or it should have been gold. The pink stripe just looks too weird.

upload_2019-4-23_16-22-48.jpeg

upload_2019-4-23_16-23-24.jpeg

upload_2019-4-23_16-23-48.jpeg

upload_2019-4-23_16-24-20.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom