⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the rumors surrounding Barca & Thiago is bart is not high on signing back Thiago as he looks at him like a turn coat for leaving the club.

Do the right thing Flo,I need a new Inter kit

Thiago being the potalential replacement seems meh

One of the rumors surrounding Barca & Thiago is bart is not high on signing back Thiago as he looks at him like a turn coat for leaving the club.
i actually read that it's pep segura's decision
dude needs to be fired asap and just give abi the keys to the kingdom

it would be sad to see thiago at madrid but it doesn't concern me too much if that's his wishes
especially if he's modric's replacement...cause he's no modric.

Apparently los blancos already have an agreement with Thiago,he's keen to link up with Lopetegui and Bayern are willing to negotiate unlike Lewa and James

Sounds a lot like the excuses that came from the other North London side for years...

Cheeky of Levy for locking up his assets long term though before deciding to save some money in the window

Doesn't seem like he's after money though

:nerd:

Music to my ears

giphy.gif

I wonder if he'll start later today

i actually read that it's pep segura's decision
dude needs to be fired asap and just give abi the keys to the kingdom

it would be sad to see thiago at madrid but it doesn't concern me too much if that's his wishes
especially if he's modric's replacement...cause he's no modric.
I've never been down with his appointment. He's a snake in the grass POS. Anyone down with bart & sandro is POS of the highest order. I'm not cool with laporta either though. The club needs new leadership so badly.

Yes, he's no Modric but when healthy he's a hellava player that offers a lot either as a pivot or in an attacking role. The drop off would not be severe.

If you could get a guarantee of 40-45 matches out Thiago, you can live with that
Thiago has missed 120 or so games for Bayern since he's been there. I love him & have been a big fan of his from jump but for Barca, it's such an iffy investment because he can't be counted on to be honest. I think he will continue to miss chunks of games from here on out.

I hope this happens,he needs to get the hell out of Russia fast for his careers sake

Wow United vs @heggsy fc today at 3 on NBC Sports...

In honor of Coupé It Coupé It taking me off the Christmas card list, Imma watch Wolves vs Everton tomorrow. Gonna have a lamb gyro with a good lager while watching too...

I think Real need Luka to to bridge the gap. I also think they obviously want to keep him for the media draw since he was the darling of the World Cup. But realistically dude turns 33 in september...if he left to inter and they were forced to either find a stop gap or let a young guy step in i don't think there are high expectations this year and it might not be that big of a deal.

I think as an RM fan i am trying to come to grips with a team without CR and without Luka. If marcelo leaves....idk man...idk :lol:

That Nike ad up top is so :pimp::pimp:

Nike's been showing a lot of love to the afrobeat scene lately too,peeped Mutay, Tiwa Savage and Wizkid in there :smokin

Wow United vs @heggsy fc today at 3 on NBC Sports...

In honor of Coupé It Coupé It taking me off the Christmas card list, Imma watch Wolves vs Everton tomorrow. Gonna have a lamb gyro with a good lager while watching too...

Man it’s all banter and jokes homie, you’re still on my Christmas list, forever. No matter what, I said you’re the Iniesta of the thread. I meant that.

But I’m excited for the game tomorrow too, it’s gonna be a Portchop managerial duel. But this Wolves thing has made me a legit fan I’m finally glad to have an EPL team. I always tried to like/pick a team and it didn’t happen, my heart didn’t feel it. But Wolves came in and took my heart.

I’m actually surprised you weren’t jumping in the wolf den, you and I have been trolling the EPL and ridiculing the arrogance of English football since day one. I get you might not like Nuno, but what better EPL team is there to root for? (A team that’s not English) :lol:

But you thinking Barça played Villarreal 4 days after the World Cup had me :rofl:

CR7 gotta get Dybala on his routine. Dybala doesn't seem like a party animal so idk wtf he's doing with his time.

CR7 gotta get Dybala on his routine. Dybala doesn't seem like a party animal so idk wtf he's doing with his time.

He strikes me as the Korean drama binge watching type

Someone needs to get him out of the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom