⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please. The convo was done because Memphis was playing in a farmer’s league while Ox was winning the Champions League.

Yea let’s see if Ox can be the Striker/Winger who led Lyon to the Champions League semi-finals. Pease bro. Ox got demoted to midfield because he failed at Winger.

Wow the Dutch actually looked fairly disciplined and kept their focus. We might **** around and make some noise if the team can get a little more clinical on front of goal. Cant afford to miss these chances against the top teams.

KDB masterful work. Belgium and France, looking very strong. Also can't count out Portugal either. Still sticking with England, lol :blush:

KDB masterful work. Belgium and France, looking very strong. Also can't count out Portugal either. Still sticking with England, lol :blush:
Got France taking care of business as expected but Italy's probably had the best start of any team so far.

Wouldn't count them out of at least a semi-final run

Man GTF OH. :lol:

You have the short memory. When Ox and Memphis were being debated it was when Ox was a WINGER at Arsenal. It was a Winger vs Winger conversation due to the fact United acquired Memphis.

Once Ox when to Liverpool and started playing midfield the convo was done. It wasn’t worth discussing.
Ox was ballin before he got injured. I remember his goal in this match.

Is it safe for him to keep playing with it?
I don’t wanna get my Twellman on and assume stuff but honestly man I hope dude is able to feel proud of what he’s done as a footballer and moves on to the next phase of his life. Dude’s young with M’s to invest. Still plenty to live and hustle for.

Apparently Daley Blind has one in his chest already and manages just fine.

France, Belgium, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Holland all have the quality to contend. This is going to be a great tourney
Not expecting too much from Spain and Germany tbh but I agree with the rest along with England, got a handful of squads good enough to win it this year which is kind of rare at these tourneys :lol:

Think it'll come down to which tacticians are able to set their teams up the best against top opposition rather than talent because so many of these squads are talented as hell already

Not expecting too much from Spain and Germany tbh but I agree with the rest along with England, got a handful of squads good enough to win it this year which is kind of rare at these tourneys :lol:

Think it'll come down to which tacticians are able to set their teams up the best against top opposition rather than talent because so many of these squads are talented as hell already

England? C’mon bro, you know better

So we gonna totally ignore the time period when when Memphis was *** on United? Ask any United supporter here, he was a failure.

So during the time period where people were saying Ox > Memphis it was true.

This is what I meant when I said CR7 started something. Every presser is going to be about the sponsored drinks. Now Lukaku and these managers :lol:

Southgate with a TYPICAL response :lol:

This Tottenham manager saga bro, it’s literally hilarious. I have no idea how North London isn’t outside of Levy’s house right now :lol:

Got rid of a Mou for the CRAZIEST MFER alive. Can’t lie tho, it will be entertaining as hell to see Gennaro in the EPL.

Never Forget….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom