⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t say he was garbage or anything. He was a good piece for Pool during that run. He found his true position at Liverpool.
Yes, but you said Ox went to midfield as soon he got to Liverpool. It wasn't that he couldn't play Winger, he said his preferred position was to play midfield as a number 8 and felt that he was being misused the entire time at Arsenal. I'd take a winger version of Ox at Arsenal than Memphis at United. Memphis has only just redeemed himself at Lyon, but otherwise, he was nonexistent at United.

Argentina still starts otamendi :lol:
the only reason they are considered is Messi. Brazil are easily more talented. Not even close imo.

I would take Argentina’s front line over Brazil. But like you said, the rest of the field is easily in Brazil’s favor

The if Belgium CBs weren't washed, they definitely could win this. Although it would be fun to watch a team 3-2 their way to a trophy.
I can’t see us winning with this defense. Denmark was dominating us for much of the match.

Full translation

20210618_001716.jpg

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom