⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it’s been made clear but that’s been made clear by UEFAs actions and application of FFP over the years this ruling does not specifically make that clear. This ruling just concludes UEFA where full of **** in this case against City
This ruling drives it home for everybody hence why Newcastles prospective new Saudi owners are probably doing victory laps rn :lol:

UEFA's been a joke long before this , this just makes them an incompetent and impotent joke

The ensuing footy arms race between Abu Dhabi, Qatar and the Saudi's in the future is probably gonna be the most interesting outcome of this whole thing along with what the blue bloods decide regarding their future with UEFA

Not surprised with the ruling

time for united to take care of business today and jump into 3rd with 3 games to play

This ruling drives it home for everybody hence why Newcastles prospective new Saudi owners are probably doing victory laps rn :lol:

UEFA's been a joke long before this , this just makes them an incompetent and impotent joke

you know I agree with that to that too it will drive it home for people but that’s just cause ALOT of people did not understand the ins and outs of this specific case from the start tbh :lol: the media did a horrible job reporting what this was about specifically which lead to a lot of people thinking this was purely about the legtimacy of FFP and lead people to think UEFA had a better argument and proof against us then they really did as it has now been shown

Last edited:
@Tebas
225FA275-0B14-44A9-B21F-EEE0A7AB0754.gif

Picturing die mannschaft gegenpressing with the talent they have...:sick: :sick: :sick:

Honestly would be real interesting to see what elite club managers could bring to the international game. The thought of Pep with the Selecao, Klopp with Germany and Zidane with France would surely change international footy for the better.

Could see Mou coaching the USMNT too :lol:

Picturing die mannschaft gegenpressing with the talent they have...:sick: :sick: :sick:

Honestly would be real interesting to see what elite club managers could bring to the international game. The thought of Pep with the Selecao, Klopp with Germany and Zidane with France would surely change international footy for the better.

Could see Mou coaching the USMNT too :lol:

Klopp wanting to manage Die Mannschaft is no surprise here. All of us knew that was coming at some point

I for one wouldn't mind Mou to come so he can trash and critique everything from that's wrong with the US federation and watch Murrican soccer media lose their mind over it :lol:

Last edited:
Oh well, will you look at that, no CL ban for City, just a 10m fine. Small change.

What’s FFP?

Are they even getting a transfer ban?

Sad news man about Aurier's brother

Gonna have to read up on the City situation in more detail to form my properly bias opinion :lol: Just on the surface i assumed they come at them with a 2 year ban...they pay some fine...and it gets knocked to 1.
But the fact that it is zero looks funny in the light on a few angles.

Armada Armada
they not trying to hear you fam. dance on these haters
HighlevelHastyFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif

Whether people wanna accept it or not CAS has exonerated us of UEFAs claim and the der speigel leaks claim that we where disguising money and inflating that Etihad sponsorship
“MANCHESTER CITY DID NOT DISGUISE EQUITY FUNDING AS SPONSORSHIP CONTRIBUTIONS” the ruling of an independent and respected court after assessing all the evidence...
8E2E1020-0C98-4754-AFD7-DC38AE96BC2C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom