⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad news man about Aurier's brother

Gonna have to read up on the City situation in more detail to form my properly bias opinion :lol: Just on the surface i assumed they come at them with a 2 year ban...they pay some fine...and it gets knocked to 1.
But the fact that it is zero looks funny in the light on a few angles.
7ydY.gif

Woke up this morning to see you United fans celebrating a silly season tweet reporting that Klopp is interested in taking over the German NT in 2024. Sad!

Celebrating? Lolwut :lol:

Just thought it was a cool idea same as any top coach deciding on coaching on the international level instead of the usual washed ones

Not expecting Klopp to leave anytime soon

Conte is obssessed with wingbacks man :lol:

:rofl: City got away with it
Milan are rolling in their grave

Found guity of obstructing the investigation and then get let off with a measly fine
Ridiculous that that alone isn't enough to warrant the ban

Mou with the USNT really should be a thing though.

His relentlessness would actually translate well in that setting.

Found guity of obstructing the investigation and then get let off with a measly fine
Ridiculous that that alone isn't enough to warrant the ban, much less combined with City's other major violation.
By obstructing the investigation they meant not fully provided all info to UEFA which while wrong we did provide all that info to CAS immediately. The reason we did not provide it to UEFA was because they did not give it fair consideration when we attempted to (this was previously reported on before from those following the case closely) City decided to wait and provide all that evidence to be judged by CAS as they would give it fair consideration since they are an independent court

CAS found that other allegation of the inflated sponsorship to have no evidence to prove that once considering all evidence that we gladly gave to them that UEFA did not consider. UEFA made their initial judgment on what’s now been proven to be out of context emails and did not consider the evidence that we tried to give them which showed the proper context unlike CAS who did consider it. So based on that there is no other major violation we where exonerated of that

Last edited:
Mou doesn’t have the patience to manage the USMNT. He’d start publicly complaining about the lack of quality players available to him on Day 2 of the job.
The actual job would probably be the toughest coaching gig of his career but his personality and whole attitude would be a massive hit in the US :lol:

Mou with the USNT really should be a thing though.

His relentlessness would actually translate well in that setting.
His coaching style would definitely translate well to international footy tourneys but the whole development part of the job would be tough :lol:

Could definitely see the USMNT becoming pretty tough to beat under him though.

I personally would hate to see Jurgen as a national team manager.. I don't want him in england anymore but I'm sure he can take his talents to another country lol

Still seems like he would have more interest in the Bayern job down line since it's more of an everyday thing and it's just more difficult to implement systems internationally.

Still seems like he would have more interest in the Bayern job down line since it's more of an everyday thing and it's just more difficult to implement systems internationally.
agreed but his system isn’t the toughest to implement. and who wouldn’t want international glory as a manager ?
Not surprised By this at all

would his allegiance to Dortmund have anything to do with him not taking the Bayern job?

agreed but his system isn’t the toughest to implement. and who wouldn’t want international glory as a manager ?

would his allegiance to Dortmund have anything to do with him not taking the Bayern job?

It also helps that Bayern runs the same gegenpress that he does and we have a lot of the national team players. It would be a pretty easy transition. I don't think he has an allegiance, even when he was at dortmund there was some pretty strong rumors that he wanted to be the Bayern manager eventually. I think verde is right there. I'm just not sure when he could get the job. I guess if Flick starts to fade in about 4 years it could be a perfect transition for him. I'm just not sure if Flick does well longer, that we want Klopp down the road after he's a national team manager coming back into club football.

This. He can add it to his growing list of accomplishments and further solidify himself as one of the GOAT managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom