⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually think he would flourish as german nt manager
look at the german players he would have to work with. perfect for his type of football
That's what I'm saying :lol:, most of the young talent they've got right now and over the next 5+ years are pretty much tailor made for his high press

They'd be real nasty playing heavy metal footy on the international stage :sick:

That's what I'm saying :lol:, most of the young talent they've got right now and over the next 5+ years are pretty much tailor made for his high press

They'd be real nasty playing heavy metal footy on the international stage :sick:

Yeah I feel like he realizes the players fit him perfectly and he doesn't wanna miss that chance. If the players weren't tailor made for him I think he'd attempt to be the national team manager but it's like the perfect timing for him to jump in in a few years when those guys are all a few years older/mature and then take them straight to winning trophies

It also helps that Bayern runs the same gegenpress that he does and we have a lot of the national team players. It would be a pretty easy transition. I don't think he has an allegiance, even when he was at dortmund there was some pretty strong rumors that he wanted to be the Bayern manager eventually. I think verde is right there. I'm just not sure when he could get the job. I guess if Flick starts to fade in about 4 years it could be a perfect transition for him. I'm just not sure if Flick does well longer, that we want Klopp down the road after he's a national team manager coming back into club football.
Your not sure he would get the job? Flick has won what? I'm sorry I know you are a company guy but this is hard to believe.

:lol: if man wins a treble this year and another CL before 2024 it's gonna be really hard to sack him especially when all the players love him and he played for the club

wish they held out on the City announcement until after the last match of the season, could you imagine being 5th thinking you locked up CL

IMG_20200713_151316.jpg

#GGMU

Tone gotta finish that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom