⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The saddest part is I just miss seeing Bale play. Antics and treatment aside the last years of high quality football are falling behind him as he just sits on the bench.

I know its partially his fault with not wanting to take a pay cut to go elsewhere...but i just want to watch dude play

918MgmTrLCL._AC_SX425_.jpg

So basically Alaba will be signing the extension once we agree on a number for his salary. This is one of, if not, the top bayern insiders btw

**** feels like a loss man. I knew it was coming the moment ole started closing up shop with a one goal lead. This team Is not the same when they don’t have to be on the front foot.. still plenty to play for

game highlighted how important a bench is. Our starters didn’t show up tonight and ole turned to Daniel James to change it..I like the kid but he’s not gonna cut it in games like this.

Finally some good ****ing footy from Portland. Only took 4 months off and a destitute LAG team to make us look competent. Top of the group :pimp:

Bruh barca don’t need laurtaro right now. We need a cb. I’d rather pay 70 for upamecano.
what is barca gonna do with Messi, Suarez, Fati, dembele, griezmann, trincao, and coutinho?
This board is killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom