⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Algeria really followed up that crown with a single goal and point in the group stage...

Out of everyone that qualified for the knockout stage,Nigeria looks in good position to make a strong run. Ivory Coast too if they get passed Egypt.

Shame that Gabon lost Aubemayang and Lemina, they qualified through the groups.
Egypt hasn't been convincing. Ivory coast can beat them like they did Algeria

These Barça fans are scrambling for moral victories everywhere.

Crazy times.
41D1DBC3-7A04-413E-8717-B18CCB147F4E.jpeg

Real drew Bilbao for the Copa del Rey quarters. They’ll have no South American players available due to WCQ’s and the match will be at San Mames. So no Vini, Cas, Militao, Rodrygo, Valverde. RFEF denied letting them postpone the match.

I don't think the match should been postponed, nobody made you buy south American players. I have a bigger issue with Brazil needing 4 real madrid players, while already qualified for the world cup. As far as Fede goes there's no chance Uruguay would release him.

Last edited:
I don't think the match should been postponed, nobody made you buy south American players. I have a bigger issue with Brazil needing 4 real madrid players, while already qualified for the world cup. As far as Fede goes there's no chance Uruguay would reley him.

I thought about this too, but I could see Brazil feeling like they could use the matches to build chemistry

I thought about this too, but I could see Brazil feeling like they could use the matches to build chemistry

Exactly, they have a World Cup to prepare for with a very limited amount of match time between now and the tournament.

Ask the Brazilians on the squad whether they’d rather solidify their spot on a World Cup roster or play in the Copa del Rey…

The world cup is still damn near a year away, build chemistry in the summer, or just take Rodrygo, everybody else played together plenty.

If it was a tournament or they needed to qualify you get no argument from me.

The world cup is still damn near a year away, build chemistry in the summer, or just take Rodrygo, everybody else played together plenty.

If it was a tournament or they needed to qualify you get no argument from me.

How many matches do they get together between now and the World Cup at the end of the year? All training and match time is crucial , especially if you’re a fringe player trying to earn a spot.

How many matches do they get together between now and the World Cup at the end of the year? All training and match time is crucial , especially if you’re a fringe player trying to earn a spot.
The only fringe player is Rodrygo from RM. There's nothing going on this summer, I'm sure there will be camps and friendlies for teams to solidify somethings. Even if there was no CDR, you qualified, give your sure fire starters a break. That will always be a stance of mine.

City gets their 9

I doubt this stops us from going for Haaland still

I don’t know anything about this guy but apparently he will stay with River Plate till June. Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T what’s the run down on him? What kind of striker is he? Knowing what Pep likes imma guess he’s a good dribbler passes very well too

Last edited:
TIL that Josh Sargent is playing for Norwich. And that he has the ability to perform a scorpion kick for a goal.

Take note Greg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom