⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong, but I don't think that United stands a chance against Barcelona.

I 100% agree - United have no shot...

The same way I think Ajax have no shot...

The same way I think Spurs have no shot...

The same way I think Porto have no shot :emoji_cry:

No Dembele

They have Atletico to play before the first leg (hopefully the league isn’t wrapped up by then)

Martial byke

Ole’s at the wheel

It’s on :evil:

A4388884-9903-4940-AFD6-94B56127CE2D.gif

If United is healthy, I favor our chances. Hopefully OGS goes with this lineup, with Jesse on a short leash for Lukaku (wouldn’t even be mad if Lukaku started if his form is still standing)

Dalot Lindelof Smalling Shaw
Ander
Fred Pogba
Lingard
Rashford Martial

Gonna need Lindelof and Ander to pocket Messi.

No Dembele

They have Atletico to play before the first leg (hopefully the league isn’t wrapped up by then)

Martial byke

Ole’s at the wheel

It’s on :evil:

A4388884-9903-4940-AFD6-94B56127CE2D.gif
Dembele will be back
Questionable for the first leg. But that’s what they are aiming for

If United is healthy, I favor our chances. Hopefully OGS goes with this lineup, with Jesse on a short leash for Lukaku (wouldn’t even be mad if Lukaku started if his form is still standing)

Ander
Fred Pogba
Lingard
Rashford Martial

Kante couldn’t do it...ander has zero chance
Back line is food. Y’all really need to worry about Suarez too
I like your confidence though.

Of course we get Barca.

Feel like everyone is expecting City, Juve, Barca & Pool to all go through, but I think at least one of those teams botches it.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Tottenham knocking off City.

Ander
Fred Pogba
Lingard
Rashford Martial

Hmm idk about Fred. Dude disappears too much. Granted he had a great game against PSG. When are we supposed to get Matic back?

Fred makes mistakes but he has a record of solid competition in Champions. Plus, he's on our squad for the given future (at least next year), got to play him and see if he can really be a piece going forward.

Matic is so slow and such a liability at times, Messi will put up a hat-trick if he starts. Not the competition for him.

Unless they have improved drastically from last year when we advanced 5-0 on aggregate, we should be fine. That being said, we can't take it for granted as crazier things have happened.

We absolutely have not improved much from last season...

But I will say this - Liverpool around this time last year had better rhythm, they were scary, the trident gave me goosebumps.

I haven’t felt that way about Liverpool much this season. Especially with Salah in big games and Firmino in general.

Regardless tho, Porto have no shot. But I just wanted to give my Liverpool opinion. I picked y’all to win the EPL too, pre season and in December, so it’s no hate. That’s why I haven’t really been considering y’all.

They basically gave him a vacation. He was just part of the practice squad anyway.

Juve v Barca final with Ronaldo in madrid (at the wanda, but still)? UEFA is foaming at the mouth with the possibility

Another idiot.
Says he didn’t pick lenglet cause he doesn’t have international experience. How the **** is he supposed to get that experience?
Meanwhile walking mistake kimpembe is an automatic pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom