Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes sense

DWWccU_VoAALl79.jpg

Coutinho should’ve just stayed at Pool and kept them from reaching their full potential smh

They ain’t even want to sell. Ended up taking that money and getting VVD. He really blessed them.

Loan deals for Philippe and Titi Boy :nerd: Splash cash on Tierney and structure 12 year payment plan for Upemecano :nerd:
Umtiti isn’t going anywhere. Barca needs 4 cbs.
Actually, every European contender should have 4 cbs

word is totenham is in for coutinho which would be a great fit imo
maybe they really are selling eriksen

but probably all BS though
barca's minions leaking false stories to push PSG to agree the neymar swap

^^^
Arsenal listed as current team. Write it into existence.
Raul furiously adding pictures to a vision board in his office. I wonder if a 1 year loan of Smith-Rowe and £50M will get Dayot into an Arsenal kit this summer...

These n_’s getting flown out on PJ's like it's nothing :smh:

Raul furiously adding pictures to a vision board in his office. I wonder if a 1 year loan of Smith-Rowe and £50M will get Dayot into an Arsenal kit this summer...

I don't even think ESR played more than 5 games for Leipzig last season cause he was injured during that whole loan spell.

But I like the proposal :nerd:

Didn’t realize the EPL window closes this Thursday. Need a CB, especially since Kos is officially gone

Spurs are up next on the Dybala carousel apparently

Dybala to Spurs, Rom to Juve, Eriksen to Utd would suit all parties nicely tbh. Spurs would prob still be able to bring in a Bruno/GLC

#FreeWilf

Palace is on one :smh: Theyll never see this kind of offer for Zaha again, they need to cash out and get a deal in place for any replacement they're eying up ASAP.

Dybala to Spurs might happen :smh: Damn you Poch :stoneface:

:wow: don't know if true or not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom