Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

don't fall for it :lol:

Think he was doing the bale thing last year where he was growing it out to hide the spot that was balding in the back could kinda see it. Guess over the summer his time came and he finally just came to terms with it :lol:

The other day I managed to watch the last 20 mins of the PanAmerican games football match between Argentina and Panama. Argentina were up 2-1, playing with 10 men and then in like the 80th minute #7 scores an amazing trivela goal off his left foot from the left flank. I'm trying my best to find some video but no luck, even Quaresma would be stunned...

@Bantz Lord T :nerd:

Here’s my post from last year encouraging any new football fans to ride with the Wolfpack..... Prime was my brother man. :frown:

But anyone who’s favorite team is outside of England and are looking for English club, come ride with us.

#WOLFGANG

8CB54F99-B08C-4615-B0C8-74CF88EF8E45.jpeg

Think he was doing the bale thing last year where he was growing it out to hide the spot that was balding in the back could kinda see it. Guess over the summer his time came and he finally just came to terms with it :lol:

No one can find a pic of the “Bale balding”. I’ve heard the myths, but I haven’t seen it. Pics? :lol:

Green with the shade tho lol. Learned more in his 15mins playing in a preseason than the past 5 seasons:lol:

Oh yeah. Happy new thread gents.

Man City, Real Madrid, Fire, Mexican NT

Let's goooooo!!!!!

IMG_20190805_223130_974.jpg

how does the puma city kit fit?

I am always on the fence between M and L. Everyone said puma fit tight but the reviews on Puma's sight for the jersey say it fits strange and not that tight

He always did say that he'd want to go into management after his playing career ended and there's been rumors that he wants to join Ole's staff after it's over so this would be a pretty cool/good move for him

Bruh....

At this point I think United are just trying to mess with the emotions of the United fans.

United you had 3 months to try to buy a midfielder, THREE MONTHS. The midfield is in shambles and now you’re trying to pull off Eriksson with two days to go?

As a person with an MBA..... United frustrate the F out of me with their transfer business. And I’m not even a fan of them! What the hell are they doing?

If Wolves finish ahead of United, all you guys should boycott. No matter how good looking their kit looks :lol:

Awesome gesture from Everton,glad he got away from Serie A

#FreeFlamencoNas

Juve have lost their minds lately. I’m disappointed in Agent Ronaldo not running to the board and saying “what the F have y’all been doing lately? Have you not seen Cancelo assist me on numerous goals?”

Also, I’ve had opportunities to visit Russia while I’ve been in Europe throughout my life. Never went because I despise that country. Malcolm leave ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom