⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Start my training for my new job on Monday. Will be missing the ManU vs Wovles game :smh:

well, chelsea got their bums spanked, played better than the result suggested though. Still cautiously optimistic

Good to see Adelaide flourishing, should be a solid replacement for fekir. Lyon keep on replenishing while still having top league ready talent on hand. I cant see Aouar, dembele, and Bertrand Traoré staying around next season

At what point should Lyon start being more like Dortmund and only selling one guy a year, they don't have big wages, they don't spend crazy, in the UCL, and they sell 2-3 guys a year for big money

Bale is my guy...I take back everything I’ve ever said about him

C9176721-51EA-42E5-BD9D-28BFAD2777E4.gif

Meanwhile Chelsea get a two window ban. Things that make you say hmmmm

I mean Chelsea was brought up on 92 wrongful incidents of youth player registration and evidence was found on 28 and denied any wrong doing. Meanwhile city was found on 2-4 charges of wrongful youth player registration and admitted wrongdoing. Not really the same level of infringements so it’s not a shocker different punishments were handed out

I have some big money on yours boys today Coupé It Coupé It

I didnt even know they lost over the weekend, possibly cant lose 2 in a row with UCL on the line to some Russian club right? I just need yall to win by 2 goals B, please and thanks.

I mean Chelsea was brought up on 92 wrongful incidents of youth player registration and evidence was found on 28 and denied any wrong doing. Meanwhile city was found on 2-4 charges of wrongful youth player registration and admitted wrongdoing. Not really the same level of infringements so it’s not a shocker different punishments were handed out

Yup. City were never gonna get a transfer ban. I've been telling people. I wasnt worried.

I have some big money on yours boys today Coupé It Coupé It

I didnt even know they lost over the weekend

Nobody knew, thanks for bringing it up. Now everyone knows Porto has practically lost the league on match day 1 :smh:

Btw, You’re betting on a Porto vs Krasnodar match on a Tuesday? Do we need to send you some flyers for gamblers anonymous? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom