• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Piemonte Calcio kits and badge are kinda nice... well done FIFA

upload_2019-8-13_15-4-24.jpeg

upload_2019-8-13_15-5-18.jpeg

Porto really not going to qualify?!?! Haha. One of the most underwhelming Porto squad is recent history.

This has to be the most embarrassing day I’ve ever witnessed as a Porto fan, in my life....

0-3 at home, not gonna make the Champions League for like the first time ever

Lost our first game if the season...

We’re done. Everyone’s getting fired.

Glad to welcome the newest member of #TeamTrash. A support group for fans of clubs that have to endure a whole season of not seriously contending for any trophy.
What do you win if your team hits 10 years without seriously contending for a trophy?

Ew. Groupon FC needs more than just new part owners to be recognized as "one of the best in the world" though.

This whole "Family" ownership means nothing to me if their approach doesn't change. Sounders aren't in that top tier in MLS any longer (ATL, LAFC/G, etc.) and have been overshadowed even recently by Timbers who have shown willingness to actually go out and be aggressive with signings. I'll continue to support the Sounders but if they don't have legitimate plans to build a soccer-specific stadium, and continue to trot out there on turf, they'll never be "one of the best in the world."

Other than that, it always puts a smile to my face when I see POC having any type of ownership in professional sports, whether big or small.

look at the way Marcelo Bielsa has his Leeds boys playing. look at the free man #46 that is up but came back with the thru ball that went to the assist player

Perisic joins bayern on loan

Glad to welcome the newest member of #TeamTrash. A support group for fans of clubs that have to endure a whole season of not seriously contending for any trophy.

So it’s basically a group filled Real Madrid and Man United fans?

Ah whatever, I’m in. Thanks for the group support.

A possible golden generation of Portuguese footballers out here in the world and Porto barely have any Portuguese players....

Wolverhampton a town in the middle of dark and rainy England has more quality Portuguese players and they now have more Portuguese prospects. WTH is this

FC Porto are finished, we’re a joke. Hope we finish outside the top 3.

was watching the end of red star / copenhagen that penalty shootout was tough to watch, ended 7-6 i think lol, PK spot was all dirt/mud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom