⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity too good to be in ATL b. He gonna be in Europe soon

Took him a while to get into a rhythm, think it was a mix of 3 things, new squad, family hadn't moved up yet and i dont think he understood that even though its MLS you still had to put in more effort than h was putting in early on. But hes been better and every match now recently. He starts scoring more issa wrap

This ****ing sucks. Portland hasn't even played bad. Just the worst luck imaginable. Ugh.

Been a long road but back top of the east.

Josef keep scoring, Guzan most clean sheets now. heating up at the right time i hope

I’d love to see Real in for Bruno since they need to find more goals and assists from somewhere and have more active legs in the midfield, and couldn’t get Pogba. But if they couldn’t get VdB then I’d think Fernandes can’t happen. Fernandes can put legit pressure on Kroos and Modric and bring much needed intrasquad competition. That midfield is too susceptible to falling into complacency with the accolades and lack of competition.

Manchester United would have been much better and deeper had they bought Brandon Fletcher.... don’t ya think?

I mean here is today against a pretty good team in Braga...

Maybe he’s just not British enough... :emoji_thinking:

Yet, United want be to believe he "didn't suit" the way we play. Farcical to say the least!!

source.gif

Probably not gonna be able to catch the match at work but hoping Coupé It Coupé It FC catches that work.

Would like to see Fred get burn and how he'd look in a MF with McSauce and Pogs. Gomes in the squad would be nice too

I dont get how all these big clubs are having defensive woes and then players like Nahitan Nandez end up at Cagliari for next to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom