⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220128_131925.jpg

20220128_131936.jpg

I watched the Neymar documentary and I was like damn you left the favela and you couldn't bring one black person with you? Like you mean to tell me you didn't have at least one close black friend when you were growing up in the favela?

And I peeped the only black person around was the black nanny raising his kid. Cringe and sad :smh:

I watched the Neymar documentary and I was like damn you left the favela and you couldn't bring one black person with you? Like you mean to tell me you didn't have at least one close black friend when you were growing up in the favela?

And I peeped the only black person around was the black nanny raising his kid. Cringe and sad :smh:
only finished the first ep but did I put two and two together and he left his baby moms and 10yr old kid back in Brasil too?

for shame

The resurgence has been clear for everyone watching but statistically, DDG is lowkey having the best season of his career :lol: :wow:

20220128_160240.jpg

That's saving almost 10 goals more than expected all while facing more shots than most keepers. To put in context Oblak led Europe's top leagues last season with the same number, DDG still has 16 matches left :lol:

The old guys, Ron and Dave, have really been keeping the squad afloat this season through all the ups and downs

only finished the first ep but did I put two and two together and he left his baby moms and 10yr old kid back in Brasil too?

for shame
They aren't married and immigration laws are a challenge.

She lives off of dude. That penthouse/apartment she lives in with the son, he definitely paid for it.

Gerrard and Lamps with PL jobs, I'm surprised Scholes didn't stick with coaching. Punditry will always be there

Hope he does well under Vieira, also hope this means someone like Mjebri is gonna be in the squad for the rest of the season cause they're gonna be short in MF if not.

Not looking like a DM is coming in this window either :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom