⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
United will have another chance at Conte…..

Let’s see what they do.

I’m predicting a 7 year contract to Poch.

damn. I wanted DvB apart of that Newcastle dark phoenix rising.

hey Belgium Belgium whats the status update on that Belgium league corruption scandal?

This clown Mason Mount wears a Bulls/Lakers finals sweater to meet the Miami Heat? Never let that bum in the building again
522FF233-16F3-4CFC-BA0D-E9DDFA25C697.jpeg

damn. I wanted DvB apart of that Newcastle dark phoenix rising.

hey Belgium Belgium whats the status update on that Belgium league corruption scandal?
Prosecutors completed their investigation since the documentary where the top orchestrator of the entire scheme (Dejan Veljkovic) spilled the beans on everyone else, with receipts.
This is the most recent update.
https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/en/2022/0...es-hope-to-press-charges-against-57-referees/

Judicial Authorities hope to press charges against 57 referees, coaches and football agents​

9f221ab43d7be618f53c2a447befd2c2.png

5509e635ba35d3f869601913a6d8bb9a.png

09ef1c8ebef4c1c11a761e8ebd4379db.png

bce378398f6879bbc4bf7131d20c06f1.png

sheesh. no wonder monaco let him go already this season. he seems to be unable to keep control of a locker room at all

Martinez.jpg

I like the Donnie loan to CP. Him and Gallagher should be fun.

And i know nothing about Aurélien Tchouaméni but i thought that was basically why they got Camavinga. Is he not a CM/CDM?

And i know clubs are going to sell jerseys regardless because of the fan base...but lord i can't believe City even made the list with how awful Puma have made the past few kits.

I like the Donnie loan to CP. Him and Gallagher should be fun.

And i know nothing about Aurélien Tchouaméni but i thought that was basically why they got Camavinga. Is he not a CM/CDM?

And i know clubs are going to sell jerseys regardless because of the fan base...but lord i can't believe City even made the list with how awful Puma have made the past few kits.

I’m guessing the club don’t view him as a Casemiro heir apparent who’s best when he’s sitting in front of the CBs as a destroyer. Maybe more box to box like Valverde. Just going by the eye test even Tchoumeni has a more similar grounded strong physique.

With how overloaded players are this is good. And it’s wise not to underestimate Bilbao at San Mames. Militao is also already back since he had a red card.

It’s nice seeing RM go for the copa. A possible double would be a meaningful achievement for the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom