⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks that Keylor is latino and not over 6 feet.

I think we’re making a huge mistake over marketing purposes

This is a Zidane's decision don't think its about marketing, Courtois doesn't have a marketable face or personality, Courtois isn't going to be the reason Belgium is buying up RM gear. They always wanted De Gea over everything, I don't think that's happening.

thi
This is a Zidane's decision don't think its about marketing, Courtois doesn't have a marketable face or personality, Courtois isn't going to be the reason Belgium is buying up RM gear. They always wanted De Gea over everything, I don't think that's happening.
really?
Cause zizzou started keylor when he first came back, no?
This reeks of a flo move.

Keylor probably decided to leave after all that disrespect

thi

really?
Cause zizzou started keylor when he first came back, no?
This reeks of a flo move.

Keylor probably decided to leave after all that disrespect
He played him in his return match, then Courtois was injured for a few weeks and Zizou has started Courtois since he got healthy again

Partly on the defense but both of them been meh to me this season, wish we got Allison, obviously a major part of the reason Liverpool is as good as they were this season.

griezmann to barca, done? dunno if im crazy about the signing but we'll see.
im not but he should be good at barca if it's true
griezman has scored over 20 goals in his last 5 seasons at super defensive atleti so he should flourish with messi and FDJ setting him up and 70% possession

FDJ
MDL
griez
can't be mad at that.

just please get raki out my face man

tenor.gif

Griez is the worst man,Atleti fans need to give him the Bron post decision treatment

I think fans mad goofy for burning players shirts and stuff but in this situation I wouldn’t even blame Atletico fans lol. This dude put out a whole documentary last summer saying he would stay and ****

At least atleti will have a lot of money to play with, its a tough task to replace their leaders on the back line & Griez's production, Saul is another guy who wants to leave and they risk losing Rodri.

is this salary correct?!?! this is their biggest problem

1. DIEGO SIMEONE (Atletico Madrid): 41.2 millon euros

Knew griezmann was dipping, with the Lucas and griezmann sales we boutta scoop up de ligt and richarlison. I can't complain. I'm happy now I can participate in calling griezmann a lil racist scumbag now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom