⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
If koulibaly and umtiti lands MU. Defense semi fixed. Need to throw away young asap.

Lol Barca gonna be the next club in trouble with UEFA.

Rest of the world should hold out and force them to sell on the cheap.

Cavani to Atleti would be such a great fit stylistically

Dunno why Barca would sell Dembele to accommodate seigneur blackface when they complement each other so well for Les Bleus

'Madrid have closed Hazard and Eriksen is advanced although he is a player that doesn't excite Zidane'

Apparently Rodri is for sure leaving this summer with Bayern,Citeh and Barca being the 3 likeliest options

'United only willing to listen to offers of 170m+ euros for Pogba this summer'

Knew griezmann was dipping, with the Lucas and griezmann sales we boutta scoop up de ligt and richarlison. I can't complain. I'm happy now I can participate in calling griezmann a lil racist scumbag now
yall aint getting MDL bruh sorry not sorry

yall aint getting MDL bruh sorry not sorry

I didn't wanna break it to him :lol:

Supposedly his transfer is still in limbo because he's waiting to see if we hire Ten Hag. If we sign him then De Ligt following him along with Ziyech is a very high probability.

Read that Pepe is only gonna cost 45M? Dude been balling out this year. I saw the game where he gave PSG that work. Dude been linked with everyone but I can see him realistically going to Bayern or United. Ligue 1 is full of good and affordable talent.

Griezz going to Barca kills those Laca links. Thanks Atleti. I hate how so much of our transfer budget this summer is riding on this EL final:smh:

Last edited:
Read that Pepe is only gonna cost 45M? Dude been balling out this year. I saw the game where he gave PSG that work. Dude been linked with everyone but I can see him realistically going to Bayern or United. Ligue 1 is full of good and affordable talent.

Griezz going to Barca kills those Laca links. Thanks Atleti. I hate how so much of our transfer budget this summer is riding on this EL final:smh:

They're asking us for 80 mill for him :sick:

Sane to Bayern makes too much sense. I guess João Felix is coming in to fill that void.

Looks like Wolves have big club ambitions. This looks good

Coupé It Coupé It

I don’t think people understand just how BIG Wolves ambitions are. The owners fully expect Wolves to be a title contending team within 5-10 years. They’re bankrolling this project and so far so good.

Plus they have amazing fans who will absolutely fill up that stadium unlike the Emptihad.

I love the owners of Wolves, they’re doing it right and transparent. Unlike City with the dirty UAE money being funneled thru the Cayman Islands, thru Etihad, thru your moms bank account, to the City front office.

Wolves will take their time and do it right.

Wolves baby

upload_2019-5-14_20-12-47.jpeg

Last edited:
Not that I’d complain if it happened, but why TF would City sell Sane?

Because City are allowing Sane’s agent/representatives to talk to Bayern...

Because Pep doesn’t play him....

Because he’s probably not happy with his progression....

Let me know if that’s enough.

Not that I’d complain if it happened, but why TF would City sell Sane?

We don't really want to but he hasn't wanted to extend his contract. I've said its only a matter of time from day one when we signed him that he would be bayern bound no matter what happens in his time at City. young German Winger to Bayern who love german talent and in a position they need. Its only a matter of time before they tried to come for him.

It’s on BeIn now
Pinga asere!!! Que clase mierda ese canal!!! :smh:

Lol PSG never learns.. try to solve all their issues with more wingers/forwards

my oldest put me on to the champions series... we watch them all together :pimp: only downslide is he's been constantly asking me for a salah kit.. we settled on an Egypt one
i feel like the videos are well put together, but sometimes the comedy seems a bit forced

man, be a good dad and get your son what he wants :rofl:

English teams with the most boring jerseys/colors in the history of football. Red and blue, red and blue, red and blue. The basicness :sick:

It needs some Gold.... it’ll get it soon...... :pimp:

upload_2019-5-15_0-31-23.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom