⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
By far one of the dumbest things we could ever do, he's a RM legacy and a better footballer than the guy starts all the time.
I'm surprised Zidane doesn't want him, I'm also surprised Rodri wants out. Godin leaving has literally made everyone want out.

While Real would be foolish to do it, I would love to see United do a swap of Pogba for Varane + Llorente. Would be a serious upgrade on two areas of need without having to dip into the coffer, which could then be utilized on a Pogba replacement (Dybala perhaps?) and heavier investments in RW & RB.

ajax-19-20-away-kit-6.jpg

ajax-19-20-away-kit-5.jpg

ajax-19-20-away-kit-7.jpg

Kinda like them

My boy just saw Ross Barkley and sarri here in Boston. Said Barkley blew him off and kept walking when he called out his name :lol: :lol:

Impressive first managerial impression by frank lampard with derby this season. Knocking it united in one of the cups and now getting derby to the playoff final

Messed up thinking that the Leeds Derby match was for the Premiere but another games at hand.

Bielsa would’ve definitely been dope in the Prem hahah

Got some years before we all see Lamps and Stevie G going back to their former clubs as managers. Steven is doing great at Rangers. Not as competitive but still. Gonna need an update from Rio or Giggs as to when they’ll come out the shadows. Can’t remember if either are in the offices of ManU tho

Neither are involved at United. Giggsy is the current Wales manager tho. Rio seems like he wants to get into the business side of footy but that’s after he’s worn out the spotlight of being a pundit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom