⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
EB44AC6B-2B79-4FCE-9691-648B3BCE1C8D.jpeg
Trade-off: Flew direct from BCN to Belgium because I wanted to crush brews at Cambrinus in Brugge.

:smokin:smokin:smokin
food in barcelona was so fiiiiiire when i went

I like it but it gets tiring after a few days (to me). After a while my friends and I only end up hitting the Turkish and one or two good Mexican spots in the city. Definitely would import a foreign chef there if I were a rich Barca player (which I'm sure the Latino ones already do)

The perfect European city IMO would be Barcelona with London's non Anglo food and population

Last edited:
Paella in Barcelona :pimp:

I love that place man. The food, weather, & nightlife is so dope. I need to go back.

I personally preferred Madrid but Barca is always a good trip. Need to get back to Europe ASAP

hell yeah i need to go back to spain. such a beautiful country.
london is still my fav city though. had the best times of my life out there.
manners on another level and it was great.

psg in for griez...just get whatever this is over with. it's been exhausted already.

xavi will be managing in qatar. we'll see how the little genius does but the plan is to have him as a future manager. hope he becomes barca's assistant coach in 2 years.

also laporta is byke. in 2021 there is a new election for barca president.
this is important because pep's contract ends in 2021 and if laporta gets re-elected, pep is def going home. :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Last edited:
totally on purpose

this one's smooth

Zaha has asked to leave Palace. he wants UCL footy

goes back to what SFC415 just said

talking about the Liverpool/Barca game; The man who was supposed to defend Origi during the 4th goal was Arthur. Arthur subbed Arturo Vidal some minutes ago. Journalists have discovered by analysing other games that with Valverde sub players fail to transfer who they defend on corners to the incoming player. 21mins in
https://www.ccma.cat/catradio/alaca...lpable-de-la-desfeta-a-anfield/audio/1038772/

Lazio wins the Coppa Italia.
The only Italian teams with more trophies are Juventus, Milan and Inter.

1st

2nd

CHO is willing to stay at Chelsea but wants a bigger role. chelsea are willing to give him a new contract and #10 (once Hazard leaves). but where have we heard this before? and I don't want American GOAT to have #10 coming in. would seem like a huge marketing ploy, as if it semi wasn't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom