⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
A7F3C201-AF7E-47BE-AF47-145AF2D773DF.jpeg
When you get fleeced by tourist traps in Europe.

Would be the biggest bargain of the summer if they really sell for 40m,need Ed to be all over that

good. can't bend over for raiola cause it will only get worse the next time

Last edited:
If Semedo really does leave (which I doubt), United need to be the first ones at that door.

Use Barca’s interest in Gomes to negotiate some reasonable transfer fees with the favor to be returned?

It’s crazy that Barca and Madrid alone will be bolstering up all these teams this summer.

One mans trash right?

Don't think Bayern are buying James period, would be weird for them to muddy the RM relationship by activating him and selling him to Atleti, also can't think of a worse place for James to go.

I don't understand when players are supposed to get rest with, new season starts 3 months, in the between time you got national team duty, preseason tours, plus you have to actually work on your craft and that's coming off a year of basically non stop football with the World Cup.

Last edited:
I've always liked Tadic's game, that Southampton team was fun as hell to watch.

Fonte, Wanyama, Van Dijk, Soares, Clyne, Bertrand, Alderweireld, Mane, Pellé, Lallana, Shaw, Ward-Prowse

Man, they've had some players come through

Couldn't imagine the feeling of being that highly thought of at 15

How the hell buddy only 15 with all that facial hair running down his jawline? :lol:

Did we ever get confirmation on what happened to @PRIME or @Kimchi Papi
I'm pretty sure champcruthik champcruthik has @Kimchi Papi's personal number, he's made contact and said he was good.

I don't know about @PRIME, he's said that he's a graphic designer and I'm sure there's some DMV NTers that know him in real life.

Brazilian Bolasie has got a temper. Lashed out at a match goer not too long ago

Brazilian Bolasie :rofl:

I don't understand when players are supposed to get rest with this, new season starts 3 months, in the between time you national team duty, preseason tours, plus you have to actually work on your craft and coming that's coming off a year of basically non stop football with the World Cup.
I've said it before, but footballers literally get no break. The only time they get off is in June and it's only three or four weeks and then it's back to the club for pre-season.

Check the player's IG and you'll see most of them here in the US in the month of June. Some spend like a week or two here in Miami, then they bounce to LA for another week or two.

EB44AC6B-2B79-4FCE-9691-648B3BCE1C8D.jpeg
Trade-off: Flew direct from BCN to Belgium because I wanted to crush brews at Cambrinus in Brugge.

bro... im doing Brugge too. London > Brussels > Brugge > Paris > San Sebastian > Barcelona. Leave the 26th. Any recs in Burgge/San Sebastian. First time there in either of those cities.

Gonna be in Paris for the CL final. Told my girl to pack her Barca jersey for the game...smh.

I've never been this disgusted by MUFC. I don't care about the new kit, and will not spend another dime buying the new merchandise(well maybe if they buy Sancho). I hate what is happening at this club, absolutely hate it.

Ya'll bout to get a taste of what Arsenal fans been going through for years. Ole's at the wheel though....
1040.gif

A66461E8-9986-4F36-87A2-0837B46373EF.jpeg
EA280E70-59A2-48D0-826F-D200FB2D4E34.jpeg

Cross-posted in the foodie thread, Belgian waffles in Brugge.

This **** look so good, it make me wanna stop this cut. I hate that I **** with the colonizers food like this
103875-chris-tucker-facepalm-gif-Frid-GSTI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom