⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.

2E6E074E-863D-425D-AF16-D28BEFCBBA22.jpeg

3684E172-D094-469D-8B1C-A9A4456BDE51.jpeg

Zidane, ya should have gone to Juventus for a few years and try to win them the CL. Add to that resumé with foreign trophies and let RM rebuild during the meantime (this project is far from over, Hazard ain’t saving anyone).

Then he could have came back to RM as the savior. Now Zidane is having to rebuild (who even knows if he can) and RM will finish behind Barça for at least the next 3 years. I know Zidane is at home like “damn, I didn’t know we sucked this badddd”

As for Bale. F it. He should stay in Madrid and keep getting the paycheck. RM dint have another choice. Epic troll :lol:

Did anybody post a gif of the look Kompany gave to Troy Deeney after the 4th goal in the. FA cup final yesterday? :lol:

Please tell me this exist.

That'd be weird with Hazard and Brandt
coming in unless someone is getting sold...Sancho?

Worst kept secret since De Jong to Barca

Good move @Bantz Lord T?

Posting mainly because of how fire the blue shorts look with Argentinas kit :lol:

I think Zidane did the right thing coming back. He can now build the team he wants. Don't have to depend on some one else to bring the players in and then show up and try to manage it. Go get your guys and make it work.

I wonder if Mbappe wants the brazilians out. Or just not any more :lol:

I wonder if these Pochettino rumors of him leaving lead to Juventus or Barça rumors, hmmmm
he's not going to barca...he said it a bunch of times cause of his loyalty to espanyol

i really dont think he leaves. you can tell he legit loves totenham
just wants more in the summer but he should get that now he's in the CL final and the stadium is finished

Reading between the lines of Kroos continuation tells me Casemiro/Modric will not be starting next season, I would still prefer Kroos to go. You can help him by but more dynamic midfielders around him, and Zidane has said there should be a formation change next season.

If Zidane were to continue with this midfield plus Marcelo, he will get himself fired.

Man **** Napoli :lol: :smh:

Cant see Lannisterinho lasting more than one more season if Mbappe ends up extending

Need to have whatever they're smoking in Lisbon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom