⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's not going to barca...he said it a bunch of times cause of his loyalty to espanyol

i really dont think he leaves. you can tell he legit loves totenham
just wants more in the summer but he should get that now he's in the CL final and the stadium is finished

Forgot about Espanyol.

But absolutely no way he continues at Spurs, he will absolutely leave, eventually. Getting to the CL final with Spurs may be the perfect time if Juve come calling.

What M’Bappe did/said at the awards was taken right out of the Ronaldo playbook. Make a public statement about how “unhappy” you are while you’re conveniently negotiating a new contract with your employers.

That’s exactly what came across my mind when he said that at the award show. And PSG will absolutely have to bend the knee and give him what he wants. They don’t have a choice.

Get your money mon frere

D7Bhyz4XkAApYED.jpg:large

Also had them hair plugs working in 17-18

If I go bald one day (lord please no) I’m going to Europe for these hair transplants.

Because everyone outside of David Silva looks to have had successful hair transplants in Europe. And here in States, LeBron and Peyton Manning are still fumbling with their hairlines.

However I’m definitely not going to Liverpool for teeth.

If Poch ends up winning the Battle of the Bottlers I think he may leave for the Old Lady. For me, if he wins that game he’s the best manager in the world with Klopp right behind him.

If Poch ends up winning the Battle of the Bottlers I think he may leave for the Old Lady. For me, if he wins that game he’s the best manager in the world with Klopp right behind him.

United really botched this one huh Dig? :lol:

I say Pochettino goes to Juve regardless of a win in the CL.

If he doesn’t, he’ll wait for United to implode again.

If I go bald one day (lord please no) I’m going to Europe for these hair transplants.

Because everyone outside of David Silva looks to have had successful hair transplants in Europe. And here in States, LeBron and Peyton Manning are still fumbling with their hairlines.

However I’m definitely not going to Liverpool for teeth.

Lmaaaooo :rofl: :rofl:

a3K8BL5_700b.jpg

United really botched this one huh Dig? :lol:

I say Pochettino goes to Juve regardless of a win in the CL.

If he doesn’t, he’ll wait for United to implode again.

:smh: We really did. Just wait until the end of the season to name a manager, how hard is that FFS.

Feel for Ole. That seat is going to be hot if we start off slow next season.

If someone needs a cheap goal scorer, Ben Yedder isn't a bad option, 70 goals for Sevilla in the past 3 years.

Sarabia would be cheap too, an attacking midfielder who can play on the wings, scores and provides assists

Last edited:
If someone needs a cheap goal scorer, Ben Yedder isn't a bad option, 70 goals for Sevilla in the past 3 years.

Sarabia would be cheap too, an attacking midfielder who can play on the wings, scores and provides assits
not prem proven
wouldn't cut it at arsenal and the europa league

He coming on a free when his contract is up?

Forgot to add to this....

If M’Bappe signs this new Mega contract with PSG and gets his all demands met (which he will). Florentino will absolutely go after Neymar due to his infatuation with Neymar and also due to the fact he’ll feel the pressure. It was only two months ago he said “M’Bappe and Neymar, why not both?” Like the arrogant little prick he his :lol:

So no M’Bappe in the near future after he signs this new contract, will absolutely force Florentino to get the brinks trucks and pay for Neymar. He’d have no choice, Flo’s job will be on the line in a few years, the fans already wanted his head after the Ronaldo saga.

PSG will be way more complaint to sell Neymar to RM as opposed to M'Bappe. The PSG fans have almost had it with Neymar, they love Cavani and M’Bappe way more. They’ll be fine with a Neymar leaving.

neymar wont survive madrid :lol:
the madristas will eat him alive

everyone hates him already

That’s exactly why I can’t wait for Flo to pull the trigger on Neymar after he knows he won’t get M’Bappe anytime soon. It will be amazing entertainment. Absolutely AMAZING.

Brazil hates him
Barcelona hate him
PSG is starting to hate him
Then RM will eventually hate him

It’d be so epic :lol:

That’s exactly why I can’t wait for Flo to pull the trigger on Neymar after he knows he won’t get M’Bappe anytime soon. It will be amazing entertainment. Absolutely AMAZING.

Brazil hates him
Barcelona hate him
PSG is starting to hate him
Then RM will eventually hate him

It’d be so epic :lol:
haha real madrid already hate him from his time at barca...they will just have to stomach him if he goes to madrid
which means they basically we'll be waiting to berate him as soon as he slips up

there was never not a time where ronaldo didn't get whistled...and that's ronaldo. so neymar doesn't stand a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom