⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didier deschamps is still not picking Lacazette

didier-deschamps-olivier-giroud-finale-coupe-monde-football-2018-russie-moscou_exact1024x768_p.jpg

still un sure of who i want as far as attack but my united wish list is wan bissaka, alderweireld, neves and tielemans

EDIT: de ligt would be for sure on my list but i just dont see him joining up

If Sane only goes for 70 mill that’s a joke...

Outside of Mbappe, there is a better 23 and under guy in the world to me.

Ronaldo almost took out the dynasty

Dynasty is correct.

Apparently Cristianinho (yes that’s what he will go by) is really good too. Came onto the Juventus youth teams killing everything, scoring like 4 goals a game or something absurd like that.

Real Madrid lost TWO CR7’s last summer.......then decided to keep Gareth Bale (who they can’t offload this summer)

Let’s all think about that for a moment...

:lol:

That man cr7 knew the cams were on him. He wasnt going to let his crying son ruin it. Son took it like a champ. Well trained from cr7... . Wife too...after it hit her scrumptious breast.

sarri getting sacked after one season is the reason chelsea will never be ****
i'd take sarri at barca.

i used to hate bale

arsenal is coming to the camp nou

also the most goals in the CL

Last edited:
Get your money Bale :pimp:

I’ve always had a hot and cold relationship with Bale but I’m absolutely loving him more and more too after this Player Power stance he’s been taking. He gives no ****s. Standing up to the the board and the Madrid media. Good for you bro, good for you.

Don’t let them walk all over you because they want to make you the scapegoat because you can’t speak Spanish. :pimp:

Lol Chelsea board wanting a manager that plays attacking football for years, to finally get one and sack him after finishing 3rd and Europa league final, amazing stuff.

I forgot which podcast talked about it. But apparently fat frank hasn’t lit the league up with his tactics. Gonna be an interesting time at the bridge

Lol Chelsea board wanting a manager that plays attacking football for years, to finally get one and sack him after finishing 3rd and Europa league final, amazing stuff.

I forgot which podcast talked about it. But apparently fat frank hasn’t lit the league up with his tactics. Gonna be an interesting time at the bridge

Agreed.

Very reminiscent of United hiring Ole just because he’s a club legend.

These club legend hires must stop. Most of the time they don’t end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom