⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AubaLaca is a great pairing. They can both play up front or put Auba on the left wing. Having them both in also forces the opposition to respect the attack more; give the two of them an inch of space and they'll peel the defense apart.

All I know is Pepe cannot be given up on yet. The kid is in a brand new league against much better competition. He needs time. Laca didnt light the world on fire either in his first year, but the guy is the best player on the team now (IMO, and for what 'best on Arsenal' is worth). Pepe's not to be judged until at least the end of the year, and even then it needs to be a weighed judgement.
Well said.
However Pepe had an easy tap in today and goofed. Can't blame that on getting use to a new team/system. I'm definitely gonna give him the year, but Emry has at most till Jan before I go Emry out. The whole squad is healthy now so he needs to make better team selections and tactics.

last 10. (Hilarious lolris made the 30 man shortlist over Ederson)
E8CAD9BF-D821-4985-B6AF-37F735D00C04.jpeg
A168C7F1-D29F-4F04-8E95-F2238648070D.jpeg
Feel like they got this list right finally. No washed up Madrid/Barca players. Happy with it

can always count on arsenal to take the spotlight :pimp:

Just watched the highlights for arsenal game. Pepe woulda easily scored if he used his other foot. Is he left footed? Cuz if i play rw, i do the same dumb **** too cuz im a lefty smh

Yea Pepe is left footed. How he missed that man, idk :lol:

Pepe’s end product has been absolutely abysmal since he got to Arsenal.

damn ceballos would rather suffer at arsenal than go back to madrid

I think it’s got more to do with Zidane. Also dude isn’t even an auto starter there yet. He’ll get stuck behind other signings and eventually Ødegaard here

That dementia stat is extremely alarming.

Ronnie spitting the truth
CL DAY!!!

gonna have to check the listings hopefully TNT puts the City Atalanta game

Oh look. Another defensive masterclass, out stamina the opp and end up winning 2-0 by Atletico or something.

Talk about #1stworldfootyproblems

Spurs on the main screen but have Madrid playing in the background on second monitor.

Fair play to Atalanta they've played very well. Poor challenge by Fernadinho. Aguero had 3 golden chances he should've finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom