⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably talked about it more than any other united fan tho.. I did a quick search and there was countless posts from you going back and forth with yourself on the entire saga lmfaooo

Coupé It Coupé It is a ManU fan in disguise. I swear ? :tongue:

This is gonna be good once Coupé It Coupé It sees this after he gets out of bed at 3 pm today after last night’s coke binge

tenor.gif

Coupe really has been on y’all’s *** consistently for about 5 months now :lol:
It’s impressive
He took that Mou firing a lot harder than most :lol:

None of the complaints regarding United are new,been the case for the past 4-5 years at least but ditching the special one for Ole seems to have lit a fire in him :rofl:

Been a bit ghost in this thread lately. Just not around whenever games are on.

Looking forward to Liverpool at 3.

color me surprised

That's what happens when you move a ton of games to channels and streaming services that nobody subscribes for. Playoffs dove in week 1 because MLS forced games on FS2 and ESPNews ffs. Go back to NBC and slide ESPN a few games here and there. **** Fox and **** whoever is in charge of marketing the MLS. Outside of other soccer games I've seen no advertisements.

That's what happens when you move a ton of games to channels and streaming services that nobody subscribes for. Playoffs dove in week 1 because MLS forced games on FS2 and ESPNews ffs. Go back to NBC and slide ESPN a few games here and there. **** Fox and **** whoever is in charge of marketing the MLS. Outside of other soccer games I've seen no advertisements.

Fox has been horrible for footy period (MLS, CL, Bundesliga). They need to do a compete overhaul as far as coverage/on air talent goes. I think ESPN will get the MLS rights once 2022 comes around since they have everything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom