⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for United fans, but to me, at least United seem to be willing to make changes more often than Arsenal (damn near all of those changes fail but still, at least they try)
This. It's frustrating for everyone when the team is failing, but Ed isnt out here crying about who Pogba talks to, or blaming the fans for their captain telling them to **** off, and publicly backing Moyes while he implodes everything that is the club. The Glazers are still **** boy club raiders, but at least they fired the bad actor managers.

Yeah the ignorance up top is crazy. Trust that if Auba was trash for months, Gooners would be on him regardless of what AFTV says.

Sounders parade tomorrow and Westlake is a couple of blocks from where I work downtown, so I’m most likely rolling through with some work homies :smokin

Y’all though this bantz **** was a ****in game?!?!

BA002D2D-4467-45BD-944F-867BE6ABB36C.gif

The Content Gods are at it..:lol:

:lol:

Last edited:
I was against it before but now I’m cool with Liverpool winning the league

I’m down when people go god mode in sports

Barca has had over half of the roster injured this season alone... so let’s schedule an unnecessary match for the players that aren’t on international duty....
what could go wrong?

:lol:

The law of averages, everything evens out. That better? Here’s a more stupid “scientific” approach as opposed to an emotional woman approach lol
:lol: Coupe usually you are funnier with the bantz but you start talking about your feelings and sympathy and you lost me

Send Aleñá & Puig on loan already, I just don't get it
They don’t want to leave Is the problem
Alena got an early chance but then valverde killed his confidence like every young player he’s come across

puig is skilled enough but physically it’s a gamble...he could get really hurt. I want him on the first team though

:lol: Coupe usually you are funnier with the bantz but you start talking about your feelings and sympathy and you lost me

Yea I’ll try to stick to the numbers and the science next time.

It was late, I had a couple, I was listening to Marvins Room, probably shouldn’t have mixed pain meds with alcohol, I have to go back to work tomorrow, it’s getting dark outside..... see I have excuses.

But I do sorta believe the averages (especially in Sports). You may get the calls now, but don’t be surprised when the calls go against you. That type of thing.

Yoooo for those that don’t know.....

You can get Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu for $12.99 a month. I’m definitely doing that as we speak. Offer to good to pass up.

Does anyone listen to Soccer Comic Rant with comedian Ian Edwards? EPL podcast recapping matches of the week. Pretty good imo. Not super technical but just some funny regular dudes talking soccer.

Jape is mad coupe posted that Pep gif. That gif ain’t going anywhere for the rest of 2019 though. It was that ridiculous :lol:

Chelsea's first team fine policy has leaked

EJLOCRPXsAESf-G

Asked which player is fined for small discrepancies most often, Loftus-Cheek didn’t have to think before dropping Kante in it.
“Yeah, N'Golo! You wouldn't expect it. He's always late! Always!” Hudson-Odoi added.

Loftus-Cheek then added some context, saying: “He's not super late. Normally you get places earlier, he's usually one or two minutes late, or just on time!
“He comes in and smiles and everyone is like: 'Yeah we forgive you.’”

Im not mad at the gif at all

Now this I am mad at
No one took **** away from raki ...he’s been terrible
And now barca have one of the best midfielders in the world. He’s been using his good guy reputation to act like a ***** these last couple of months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom