⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We created chances we should’ve scored at least once. Need better finishing. **** these refs and their inconsistent application of the handball law. Gundam Wing off move Bernardo central and put mahrez on the wing

That’s the game. Well played pool honestly. It was a handball city should have had a PK but Ederson is clearly missed and the last 2 goals by pool were clinical

Why did we buy Cancelo for again?

Its UCL or bust.
Chelsea wont be a walk in the park either.

If this was FIFA, we running it back.

League is not over. We were down 7 points to them later in the season than now, people said the same than and we won 14 straight to win it. the League is not over today

So Liverpool currently sitting on their own as the best team in the world. Defending CL champ and running away with their domestic league.

I’d really like to see this side get tested in the knockout stages of the CL. Not that they need to prove themselves more but to see as many juicy inter-league fixtures with them.

I’m totally confused on the handball rule now. Tammy had a handball on Wednesday with his arm at a natural position then Liverpool defender can have his hand out and it’s nothing?

I’m totally confused on the handball rule now. Tammy had a handball on Wednesday with his arm at a natural position then Liverpool defender can have his hand out and it’s nothing?

these refs are dimwits. No matter what it seems like there will be no consistency with handball

:lol::lol:@ man dem praising Liverpool as if they haven't been one of the few team's to consistently wreck city over the years
Last season 0-0, City 2-1
Besides the UCL matchup, City and Pool been going back and forth for years.

If you wanna count goals and aggregates yall still haven't bested our 5-0 we gave to yall 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom