⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good strike by Bernardo. Too little too late. Maybe coudlve got sometning if bravo saved that 3rd goal

Last season 0-0, City 2-1
Besides the UCL matchup, City and Pool been going back and forth for years.

If you wanna count goals and aggregates yall still haven't bested our 5-0 we gave to yall 2 years ago.
The 5-0 where the referees had to save y'all with unnecessary red cards ???? Y'all got lucky last season, but prior to that, you were our footstools. Just start watching football and want to tell mans bout City vs Liverpool :lol::lol::lol:. Man can't even tell me who Stephen Ireland is without googling it.

man city choad.PNG

that was not a handball. But I get why they upset considering the two missed calls earlier

The 5-0 where the referees had to save y'all with unnecessary red cards ???? Y'all got lucky last season, but prior to that, you were our footstools.

man city choad.PNG
A dude getting kicked in the face is an unnecessary red card? And yes we have a horrible record against Liverpool particularly at anfield. That’s not up for debate. It’s why I expect this fixture to be dropped points every season

people said the same last year. We will see where things are when it’s over

It’s different than last year tho, y’all aren’t right, y’all are much more vulnerable than last year. Look at the CB situation.

I wouldn’t be so confident.

It’s different than last year tho, y’all aren’t right, y’all are much more vulnerable than last year. Look at the CB situation.

I wouldn’t be so confident.
im not really being confident not saying we will come back just saying I have hope we can turn it around.

The 5-0 where the referees had to save y'all with unnecessary red cards ???? Y'all got lucky last season, but prior to that, you were our footstools. Just start watching football and want to tell mans bout City vs Liverpool :lol::lol::lol:. Man can't even tell me who Stephen Ireland is without googling it.

man city choad.PNG
He was an attacking midfielder. Another Irishman we had was Shay Given in goal.

A dude getting kicked in the face is an unnecessary red card? And yes we have a horrible record against Liverpool particularly at anfield. That’s not up for debate. It’s why I expect this fixture to be dropped points every season
Liverpool had y'all in the corner in that match. Ederson got hit, but was it intentional? No, but the refs saved y'all for what was gonna be the ultimate embarrassment. We turned around and slapped ya up in the following meeting. So save it.

Liverpool had y'all in the corner in that match. Ederson got hit, but was it intentional? No, but the refs saved y'all for what was gonna be the ultimate embarrassment. We turned around and slapped ya up in the following meeting. So save it.
We were up before the red card y’all didn’t have us in the corner. And intent doesn’t mattwe when judging a foul like that a dude got kicked in the face it was a reckless challenge regardless of intent.

So Liverpool currently sitting on their own as the best team in the world. Defending CL champ and running away with their domestic league.

I’d really like to see this side get tested in the knockout stages of the CL. Not that they need to prove themselves more but to see as many juicy inter-league fixtures with them.
Not seeing any team currently that looks like they can beat them. It is early though.

Someone need to split sterlings wig. Dude lookn for a fight
Not the usual cool and calm Sterling. He knew how important this match was, especially in Anfield. For all the backlash and hates hes gotten in his career, I hope he shows his emotions everytime he steps on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom