⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poch being sacked is a watershed moment for Tottenham.
They are currently in their best era in the club's history and they haven't won a single major trophy and they just sacked their best manager ever. Feels like a missed opportunity for them.
They aren't gonna get in a coach on Poch's level while Levy is there.
feels like this is the beginning of the end for them as a top 6 club.

I actually think Mourinho is a good replacement for them right now. The defense is in shambles and he'll come right in and park that bus. I think he can turn them around in the short term 🤷‍♂️

I actually think Mourinho is a good replacement for them right now. The defense is in shambles and he'll come right in and park that bus. I think he can turn them around in the short term 🤷‍♂️
Yea, I agree. May not be a bad move for Spurs...

Or the club could burn down in flames. Could go either way.

Question for everybody in here....

What club could Kane realistically move too, that would be considered at least lateral move from Tottenham?

Cause maybe unless United do something which I pray we don't, I can't see anybody else shelling out 100m's for him. Don't think he's going anywhere.

How tf does Poch leave before Emery leaves lmfao

Coupé It Coupé It you were saying yesterday? :lol:

Felt legit as soon as I saw it yesterday with every major publication reporting the same thing in unison,sounded like a club briefing

Now gonna need Woody to get on the phone with Poch ASAP about taking over in this summer...:nerd:

Crazy how fast it all went to **** though,dudes played in the CL final for the first time 6 months ago...went downhill in record time but Poch is still the Spurs GOAT imo. They became a big boy club under him

Mou being the favorite for the job is gonna be great for the Prem :lol:,gonna be fun watching the slow moving trainwreck from afar this time.

Him and Levy are made for each other

Spurs making that cl final masked the fact that should have started retooling in summer 18, they finally brought in some guys this summer but it was too late.

What club could Kane realistically move too, that would be considered at least lateral move from Tottenham?

Cause maybe unless United do something which I pray we don't, I can't see anybody else shelling out 100m's for him. Don't think he's going anywhere.
He's not going abroad, he's staying in the UK.

I mean....have you heard him talk, man can't even speak coherent English so forget about trying to learn another language

I mean i like Jesus I really do...but if a 26 year old Kane is available rn with needing to prepare for life after Aguero....that’s a no brainer As long as it’s not a ridiculous price.

wont Happen though

Kane is a west ham/Everton type player. Dude been overrated for a hot minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom