⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I didn’t even consider the Bayern possibility

I figured it would be either Bayern or United.

I don' think Poch's time at Spurs was a failure, maybe I should have phrased the question better. He did a lot for the club. He made them relevant, brought them to new heights and made them very formidable. He may not have won any trophies but he laid the groundwork for the club to be successful

I wouldn't say Poch x Spurs was a failure at all. Certainly overachieved in CL last year IMO. What did him in was starting Kane and not Lucas IMO. Even as a Liverpool fan, I'll always say that.

IMG_20191121_094741.jpg

Jesus christ both squads are stacked :sick:

Left out a lot of legends from Mou's past too

Who do you guys think wins?

Speaking of #17, he dropped a weight on his toe and will be out for about 6 weeks
Smh
I know this might be good news for you but what the hell is going on in y’all s training room.

These things should never happen at any level of training

“Asked whether he is a better manager after time away, Mourinho said: "I think so. You are what you are but I had time to think about many things.

"I realised that during my career, I made mistakes and I'm not going to make the same mistakes. I'm going to make new mistakes. I am humble. I am humble enough to analyse my career, and the problems. There was no one else to blame.

"These last 11 months have been used to think and to prepare. You never lose your DNA. You are what you are -- for the good things and the bad things. I know in my career that I've made mistakes.”

Says he’s been humbled analyzed his career and address problems and mistakes his made. We might be getting a new Jose will be interesting to see

IMG_20191121_094741.jpg

Jesus christ both squads are stacked :sick:

Left out a lot of legends from Mou's past too

Who do you guys think wins?
With mou’s squad...xavi Alonso should be over pogba

and where is Thierry Henry and Eto?
no way robben and sterling get a spot over them

With mou’s squad...xavi Alonso should be over pogba

and where is Thierry Henry and Eto?
no way robben and sterling get a spot over them
Since they didn't play too long under Pep I thought they were going by games played under them but Figo wouldn't be there if that was the case :lol:.

Not sure how they picked the squads

Would've had Sneijder and prob Hazard in Mou's team

“Asked whether he is a better manager after time away, Mourinho said: "I think so. You are what you are but I had time to think about many things.

"I realised that during my career, I made mistakes and I'm not going to make the same mistakes. I'm going to make new mistakes. I am humble. I am humble enough to analyse my career, and the problems. There was no one else to blame.

"These last 11 months have been used to think and to prepare. You never lose your DNA. You are what you are -- for the good things and the bad things. I know in my career that I've made mistakes.”

Says he’s been humbled analyzed his career and address problems and mistakes his made. We might be getting a new Jose will be interesting to see

Literally all of this was said by him during his charm offensive at the start of his United stint though :lol:

Thought we were getting a rejuvenated and motivated Mou as well only for things to end the way most predicted

I'll believe he's a changed manager it when I see it...

The positive reactions to his hire this time around compared to what folks said when he went to United has been funny to see though word to Beans Beans :lol:

Folks switched up that energy real quick >D

Literally all of this was said by him during his charm offensive at the start of his United stint though :lol:

Thought we were getting a rejuvenated and motivated Mou as well only for things to end the way most predicted

I'll believe he's a changed manager it when I see it...

The positive reactions to his hire this time around compared to what folks said when he went to United has been funny to see though word to Beans Beans :lol:

Folks switched up that energy real quick >D
people were really excited when mou was going to United though
All of y’all united fans were with a few exceptions

Smh
I know this might be good news for you but what the hell is going on in y’all s training room.

These things should never happen at any level of training

You remember that video posted a while back of them lifting weights? They all had terrible form and incorrect range of motion. If their strength and conditioning coach is allowing that to happen, it's his fault.

You remember that video posted a while back of them lifting weights? They all had terrible form and incorrect range of motion. If their strength and conditioning coach is allowing that to happen, it's his fault.
It's two different coaches from last year and this year, still a lot of injuries, I think this one is just an accident

Then again in Pep’s XI he didn’t favour certain people if you catch my drift... I don’t know if whoever put that together took that into place

Ya'll were in here warning United fans of the dangers of Mourinho last year and now ya'll praising him for going to Spurs? Make it make sense. All of this could've been avoided if Levy and the board properly invested in the squad.
Instead, they sold their soul to a past it manager all for a potential FA cup.
And not only is he more expensive, but he leaves clubs in worse shape than what he found them in when it inevitably goes wrong.

This 50-50 split on whether Mou will succeed, on whether Mou is now humble, on whether Mou is this or that.....

This is EXACTLY why we needed Mou back. He makes this ishh fun again. Box office!!! :pimp:

Spurs and United suck right now but I guarantee you it will be the most watched game of the season two weeks from now. None of us and the football world are missing it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom