⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Marcelo performance is so bad :rofl:

So you’re telling me that slapping a captain’s armband on him and bringing in a new manager didn’t magically revive someone who lost his step years ago?

It’s cute that Marcelo is our designated captain due to RM’s rule that the longest tenured Madridista gets it. He’s a fan favorite and a legend. But what’s the point when he should effectively be fourth string, behind Mendy, Gutierrez, and Alaba.

ESR better have a monster season for us with the way the Gunner IG account is hyping him and the signing up :lol:

:lol:
He did pretty well last season considering all things. I think with the right midfield around him, he''ll really flourish. Attack as well, him feeding balls to Auba and Laca and them not converting is more on them but it could take a hit on his confidence. Hopefully he can have a Saka like season

Their 4 best players, Davies, David, Akinola and Larin all went down either before the tourney or after the first match :smh:

Gonna be a miracle if Herdman manages to take this squad to a medal finish.

You guys about to win this game tho

I’ll be rooting for the US, but I got a soft spot for Jamaica. Hopefully it’s a better game than this Canada v CR game

Just want to see Alvis show out tonight for Jamaica. If the US cant win the Cup, Reggae Boyz are my next hope.

Okay I need Dike to score a hatty to shut Lalas the **** up. "I dOnT tHiNk He'S tHe GrEaTeSt ThInG sInCe SlIcEd BrEaD bUt hEs WhAt wE'vE GoT." In the words of a great horrible man, Lalas you stupid *****.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom