⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s be honest. Getting Messi for “free” Deff helps city/psg with the books. They just gonna offset his salary with under the table blood money

i wanna see the goat in England
apparently Chelsea are in the running. 👀

200.gif

They just spent $230M with a gameplan to play these guys, no, i’m not question if Grealish would send Messi to the bench but it feels they have a plan in place and they’d throw it all out the window at the flip of a switch?

This is why I don’t think he goes to City. To jape jape ’s point though, Messi is the kind of player you break out of this deal to go and get. That said, I think Messi goes to PSG.

Somehow Barca managed to mess things up even more :lol:, they could've easily gotten 100m+ for him last summer when he asked them to leave.

Would've been able to reinvest that into someone like Haaland this or next summer, instead now they're losing him for free and they're still in financial hell :sick:

Somehow Barca managed to mess things up even more :lol:, they could've easily gotten 100m+ for him last summer when he asked them to leave.

Would've been able to reinvest that into someone like Haaland this or next summer, instead now they're losing him for free and they're still in financial hell :sick:
you know damn well you don't sell messi under any circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom