⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Real Madrid beats SD Eibar 7-0, dudes will sit back and enjoy watching their club perform, difference in budget, revenue generated, salaries etc. be damned. But today, all of a sudden they have a problem w/ the inequality of resources amongst the clubs.

Dudes are cool with the club taking checks from sponsors whose money has roots in oil, but today oil money is the devil.

Last edited:
few months ago to today :rofl:

1653147523858.png

Last edited:
I’m all for Mbappe getting his money :pimp:

On the other side though, does this help PSG out in the long run? Sure, Leonardo needs to go, but giving one player control of the team gives me some Kyrie /Brooklyn Nets “We don’t have a head coach” or failed Lebron-recruited teams type of feeling :lol: We’ll see

I’m all for Mbappe getting his money :pimp:

On the other side though, does this help PSG out in the long run? Sure, Leonardo needs to go, but giving one player control of the team gives me some Kyrie /Brooklyn Nets “We don’t have a head coach” or failed Lebron-recruited teams type of feeling :lol: We’ll see
There's been chatter that they're gonna go hard for Zizou but by most accounts he's not managing another club and is waiting for the DD era to end to take the reigns of Les Bleus

Someone said it earlier….

Pogba definitely going to PSG
I said a few weeks ago it made the most sense if Mbappe stayed. A lot more sense than a return to Juve imo if he's trying to win a CL title.

Sporting director Mbappe can probably make it happen too :lol:

The Juve links are the strongest right now but he's been there done that already, think he wants something different at this stage in his career

There's been chatter that they're gonna go hard for Zizou but by most accounts he's not managing another club and is waiting for the DD era to end to take the reigns of Les Bleus
But bum Didier sure is taking his sweet *** time, mf could **** around and decide to re-sign after we get the World Cup again

I wonder if Perez and RM pushed CR7 away where CR7 wanted to finish his career at Bernabeu that might make an impact on Mbappe’s decision

Imaging seeing your favorite player being bad mouthed about being greedy/selfish

Anyways, good for Mbappe to stay with PSG. It’s more fun to win a CL with PSG than RM

I wonder if Perez and RM pushed CR7 away where CR7 wanted to finish his career at Bernabeu that might make an impact on Mbappe’s decision

Imaging seeing your favorite player being bad mouthed about being greedy/selfish

Anyways, good for Mbappe to stay with PSG. It’s more fun to win a CL for PSG than RM

I said when CR7 left this could if have an affect down the road…

🤔

Maybe Mbappe’s teammate Ramos added to that too 🧐

Anyways, good for Mbappe to stay with PSG. It’s more fun to win a CL for PSG than RM
Wait who called Ronaldo greedy and selfish at the end? Ronaldo left quietly considering stature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom