⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

1656008460625.png

Ronaldo for Lewa swap incoming? :nerd: These reports make it sound like both parties might be happy with that move. Ronnie gets out of Manchester and Lewa gets out of Munich.

There are also reports that Ronaldo would go back to Juve too. That’s out there btw.

This man does not want to play in the Europa Eastern Conference League at all.

Ronaldo for Lewa swap incoming? :nerd: These reports make it sound like both parties might be happy with that move. Ronnie gets out of Manchester and Lewa gets out of Munich.

lewa is absolutely not going to a non CL club :lol: also his wife supposedly calls the shots and she only wants to be in spain for her brand

Ronnie adding a BL to his résumé would be incredible. I’d love to see it. Brokeboylona get your paper up for Lewa. Host a few more weddings. Maybe get in on that quinceañera money. And get CR7 out of that unfortunate situation that his peers pressured him into.

lewa is absolutely not going to a non CL club :lol: also his wife supposedly calls the shots and she only wants to be in spain for her brand
Yeah I figured the one holdup for Lewa would be Europa with his window closing quick. Better hit up Flo for a rescue, since we know Broke *** Barca won't be able to afford him.

sell lewa for 50m. buy ronaldo for 15m on lower wages. an attack of coman, ronaldo, mane and sane/gnabry as subs with davies/mazraoui flying down both flanks? I'm here for it. no defense, just vibes

sell lewa for 50m. buy ronaldo for 15m on lower wages. an attack of coman, ronaldo, mane and sane/gnabry as subs with davies/mazraoui flying down both flanks? I'm here for it. no defense, just vibes

If I’m the Bundesliga….

I’m hitting up Bayern on the low and making it happen by all means necessary.

I’m talking straight up collusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom