⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coupé It Coupé It

1656026428254.gif

Last edited:
I thank Gabby for his time in Manchester....but 45m for him with a yr left on his deal, AND we already have his replacements (Haaland and Alvarez) ....BYEEEEEEEE.

BANG BANG

I hate that Arsenal is paying so much for Gabby but I guess it's better than going into next season with Nketiah as our #1.

Hopefully it ends up being a win-win situation for all parties 😬 also don't love that we spent so much but a #9 usually isn't easy and cheap to get, especially since we missed out on top 4, our chance at someone premium went out the window. Laca scored 4 goals this past season, just a few more from him would of helped us to top 4, a pretty low bar for Gabby Jesus to surpass and I think he can with the young guns around him.

He should still have some legs at 25 and I can see a lot of interchangeability between Saka, lil Gabi, ESR and himself whether that be in a formation or during the flow of the match. If we manage to get the rest of our targets, im gonna have to keep the slanderghini in the garage for Kroenke. For a couple years, the criticism was very deserved as he seemed cheap and unwilling to ever spend big but its the 3rd or so window now that he's backed Edu/Mikel with healthy funds to pickup talent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom