⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its more of the gettn draggd in the mudd about being la farma all season when they got that dub yet again against Liverpool

I think its more of the gettn draggd in the mudd about being la farma all season when they got that dub yet again against Liverpool

Real Madrid is an enormous club with loads of achievements. Probably the biggest in the world. Congratulations. It doesn’t make your league better as a whole though. Why is this so hard for you guys to understand?

Real Madrid is an enormous club with loads of achievements. Probably the biggest in the world. Congratulations. It doesn’t make your league better as a whole though. Why is this so hard for you guys to understand?
Cmon man its Sunday im just waking up :lol:

How can people understand it about Bayern and the budesliga, but not with Madrid and La liga?
Dude Bayern got a damn badge for winning the league for about a decade straight. La liga actually differs compared to bundes and La farma aka uber eats.

Barca have spent weeks negotiating with Manchester United on the transfer of Frenkie de Jong.

Various reports are saying the transfer is on the verge of being completed.

On the heels of that news, Barca come out and say, after weeks of negotiations with United, that they want Frenkie to stay, he will need to take a pay cut on the contract they agreed to for that to happen, but they want him to stay.

Why would they do that?
3108E981-DB6B-4D39-AD62-223533916A87.jpeg

Looks like Chelsea and Milan are in talks about Ziyech. For his own sake, that would be a great move. For mine, I’d like to keep him. Dude has a unique skill set among our attackers

La Liga has historically been a two horse race. It also hasn’t given us a tight title race in a while. It’s been a snooze fest. Let’s be honest, most folks only tune in for el Clasico and ignore the other fixtures. And with Barça being down, la Liga has essentially become Real Madrid’s fiefdom. Easy pass.

The Prem has more big clubs to offer, more interesting rivalries, and more dramatic title races. You can post all the memes you want, but the Prem is just better.

8137394B-70FF-44EA-B849-705621F170E8.jpeg

Just to highlight how little you really know about what you’re saying, it was just a four horse race with Atleti winning it last year. RM being good enough to go through City, Chelsea, Liverpool, and PSG for a CL title doesn’t invalidate quality in the rest of the league.

These guys haven’t made one transfer, they really just spent two months chasing Frenkie around….

This is crazy man.

Even Beans Beans left again. He already gave up on the new administration.

8137394B-70FF-44EA-B849-705621F170E8.jpeg

Just to highlight how little you really know about what you’re saying, it was just a four horse race with Atleti winning it last year. RM being good enough to go through City, Chelsea, Liverpool, and PSG for a CL title doesn’t invalidate quality in the rest of the league.

This season and the Atleti title of 2013-14 are the only times la Liga has been interesting in the last 10 years. Congratulations. Not better than the Prem.

This FDJ saga is strange.
United looking stupid if they wasted all this time and he stays at Barca.

During that time I thought La Liga were the best league in the world tho.

But things change.
The epl is currently the better league, but these guys act like its two different sports, meanwhile la Liga teams are still knocking out English teams and winning European trophies despite the vast financial advantages English teams have.

Under the Klopp era, Sevilla, Atleti, RM (3x) has gotten Liverpool outta here. And Barca couldn't stop choking year after year that would have been 6.

This FDJ saga is strange.
United looking stupid if they wasted all this time and he stays at Barca.

FDJ wants to stay in Barça. That’s been reported everywhere.

So even if United get this deal done they’ll be taking in a player who doesn’t want to be there.

And there was supposed to be a “culture shift” in not “buying players who don’t want to play for the badge”.

what if barca has been watching the lukaku/chelsea finesse and they're planning to pull the same heist on man u

It’s wild how much better La Liga had to be than the prem in both the CL and EL for most prem fans to concede La Liga might be better. Many American EPL bros still never understood.

I think the current margins for the prem are not even close to how much better La Liga was during the golden era. And now y’all are out here wanting a parade for best league like y’all won another carabao cup. Even unnecessarily lying to make your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom