Status
Not open for further replies.

What a year sheesh

She didn't make the world XI btw vtotheinay vtotheinay :lol:

20220117_142934.jpg

Telling you its popularity/name recognition > performance

Carli Lloyd played like 10 games last year :rofl:

No Barca players from the squad that won the CL

Why do y'all follow these awards? Absolutely meaningless, just like movie awards :lol:

On another note, I'd def cop an Eriksen Brentford kit :nthat:

as a bayern fan I think it's important for us that someone with a year like Lewa wins stuff like this otherwise top players will assume they can't get the notoriety and recognition unless they go to the PL basically. there were already rumblings that Lewa thinks if he played for a PL club he'd have a higher shot of winning the BDO because of the fan perspective

as a bayern fan I think it's important for us that someone with a year like Lewa wins stuff like this otherwise top players will assume they can't get the notoriety and recognition unless they go to the PL basically. there were already rumblings that Lewa thinks if he played for a PL club he'd have a higher shot of winning the BDO because of the fan perspective

Yea I get that. Definitely a lot of that going on.

Y'all contributed to that, when y'all started doing all the farmers league stuff. Funny enough City has turned the PL into their playground.

Damn I didn’t know my guy Vincent Aboubakar was putting in this type of work in AFCON. 😳

I remember my guy @eiddyflow telling me about him before he came to Porto. Miss that dude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom