⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
EquatorialFreeCurlew-size_restricted.gif

:lol:

https://www.espn.com/soccer/french-...ay-its-showboating-where-do-you-draw-the-line

The fact this is a question is why many Latin Americans dont watch the Prem.
I get what you're saying but that story's from a French journo talking about the 'showboating' dynamic in French Ligue 1 :lol:

Will never find me hating on any player expressing themselves on the pitch though, especially nowadays when everything's become so fine tuned/technical and monotonous.

Coaches have made everyone so risk adverse about possession that there's not nearly enough poets in the game anymore :smh:

vtotheinay vtotheinay that Spurs €45 million offer for Diaz will not be enough IMO. With Liverpool also keeping tabs on Diaz and for what Bruno went for two years ago…

I don’t see Porto doing it.

So Hakimi scored this banger to put Morocco through to the quarters last night...

Swear I can't remember a major tournament with as many stunning golazo's as this years AFCON :lol:

Maybe the Brazil WC but still been crazy seeing bangers every other match

So Hakimi scored this banger to put Morocco through to the quarters last night...

Swear I can't remember a major tournament with as many stunning golazo's as this years AFCON :lol:

Maybe the Brazil WC but still been crazy seeing bangers every other match

in FUT, Rare gold Hakimi is broken :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom