⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I’ll be proven wrong but I feel like Traore will be another Memphis for Barca. A player who does nothing in terms of bringing them toward contending for a CL again. I don’t see his option getting picked up.

On the flip side I saw him being a game changer for Spurs. It seemed like a perfect fit.

So from my view it seems like Barca sabotaged this transfer for no reason other than to keep being Barca and sabotage themselves.

400m, every season? Sounds too good to be true so I won’t get my hopes up just yet. I’m also interested in seeing how much of that figure becomes profit that can be applied toward investing into footy. If it’s even half as good as it sounds then this is one of the big stories of the season that could have long-lasting implications.

Either way props to Flo and co. for never getting complacent and always looking to innovate.

the Santiago looks like a simplehuman garbage lid :lol:
madrid.jpg

Between that and giving Rogan all the money, I'm shocked they even have the assets :lol:

A little while ago I remember reading about how they had yet to turn a profit yet and that was after years of existing and being the go-to music streaming platform.

Hardly pay artists yet they've still got all this money to swing around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom