⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
11min delay because of flood light problems in the Watford-Norwich game which led to 15mins added in extra time.

The stadium starts playing blinded by the lights by the Weeknd. LMAO

I doubt this stops us from going for Haaland still

I don’t know anything about this guy but apparently he will stay with River Plate till June. Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T what’s the run down on him? Any kind of striker is he? Knowing what Pep likes imma guess he’s a good dribbler passes very well too

Kid is the goods. Very skilled and versatile striker. Our biggest prospect at the position since Lautaro Martinez.

Would much rather him grow under Pep than sign with United, who ruins young attackers.

I mean were talking current year so can't argue much in my opinion. PSG for celebrity apperances, a Copa America which there's one every year and a shambolic Barca. add in all their opponents = "nah man this ain't it"

1642856432725.png

Young Elanga in the squad again

Slabhead back in the lineup and Tone back in the squad

Last edited:
The commentator earlier lowkey blaming villa for celebrating the way they did after everton fans threw stuff at them was nasty. I don’t care how “provocative” a celebration was fans should never do that

The commentator earlier lowkey blaming villa for celebrating the way they did after everton fans threw stuff at them was nasty. I don’t care how “provocative” a celebration was fans should never do that
This
People who can't stay peaceful even during the most wildly disrespectful celebration anyone can think of (Adebayor for example) shouldn't be in a stadium period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom