⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The UK's basically been saying to hell with it and waving the white flag on COVID this last week :lol::smh:

Hospitals be damned. All in a desperate ploy to garner support after Boris's recent spate of scandals and widespread calls for his job :smh:

Imagine being the richest club in the world holding up a deal over 12m :lol:, same clowns who wanted 50m pounds for Sean ****ing Longstaff in the past too...

'According to our information, Pochettino is hoping to complete a deal for Ndombele before the end of the winter window'

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T - Much better than the plain white kit.

1643168628249.jpeg

1643168650265.jpeg

I’d love if they rocked black shorts with this like Palermo

Ye short

Was about to say, Messi is sponsored by Adidas and he's wearing Pumas. He would be breaching his contract.

Looks like it's a Photoshop of this actual pic

How are Barca making signings again? They gonna land Adama now? and Frank Kessi?

Good to see Balo back with Italy.

All these Arsenal links are extra underwhelming. Can we just throw a bag at Lille for David and call it a day? They still owe us for Pepe.

Nani getting into the drip vid game late :lol: :pimp:

Need him to hit up Bugatti Benz's team

Watching that gave me an even greater appreciation for Benz’s vids. Dude is going to have to pull a Jersey Shore Quaresma and come out on a horse in a castle to make up for that weakness

1643234637552.jpeg

Watching that gave me an even greater appreciation for Benz’s vids. Dude is going to have to pull a Jersey Shore Quaresma and come out on a horse in a castle to make up for that weakness

1643234637552.jpeg
This dude Quaresma is wearing shorts on horseback?? :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom