⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
9F2E707D-070F-4A46-8042-0BD8F4F57A48.jpeg

Realistically we all would have taken the bag in Mbappe’s shoes over joining our dream club and being in a relevant league. Even Fabrizio said just said as recently as Tuesday he was convinced Mbappe was going to RM, so let’s stop acting like this was all just in the imagination of RM fans taken on a ride by the media. Mbappe got an offer he couldn’t refuse at the 11th hour.

He also gets to potentially work his hustle again in 3 years too by getting PSG into another bidding war and possibly finessing another ridiculous re-signing bonus out of them.

All that said, I appreciate maximal pettiness from Madridistas. It’s understandable, but we also did get ****ed. Didn’t court Haaland aggressively or start making contacts with any other attackers.

There are lowkey underlying racist implications in wanting the owner out but tbf he has done a terrible job there. Valencia essentially became a feeder club. Also had Neville in charge briefly for what seems like only a few weeks at a point :lol:

Mans fleeced Barca and Arsenal with Gomes and Mustafi and really didn't spend on anyone including the money we paid for Ferran Torres too. I can barely recognize that squad.

“Kylian Mbappé: “I’m really happy to continue the adventure here at Paris Saint-Germain. To stay in Paris, my city”.

“I’m also very happy to be able to continue in France, the country where I was born, grew up and flourished”.

“I hope that I will continue to do what I prefer to with you all… and win titles together! Thanks a lot”.

1653163385622.png

1653163354316.png

Barça bout to hit the Triplete. 0-4 at the SB, Mbappe Cup, and Pool takes home the UCL.

Congrats Culers!

Flo such an idiot.

Imagine 3 peating with the arguable GOAT who left the way better United team in 2009, to bring a bad RM team back to prominence - then letting him go because of your ego.

Real Jerry Krause energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom