⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a fan of Gabby being our lead striker, don't get me wrong he's a talented player for sure. Not who I imagine would be leading our line but I hope who the best, I hope him and the other new players really improve the team

I hope to see Gabby flourish. Just can't ask him to be more than he is. I feel like 45-50 is more than reasonable for an experienced PL player.

I'm glad because this means we would probably get to see more of Julian Alvarez and Cole Palmer next season :pimp:

Bayern do things a specific way. I get that. I respect it.

But if there was a time to break it justtttt once, it’d be now for Ronnie if Lewa leaves.

Bayern do things a specific way. I get that. I respect it.

But if there was a time to break it justtttt once, it’d be now for Ronnie if Lewa leaves.

would've been funny to see him at oktoberfest dressed up :lol:

Pictures: Stars of FC Bayern ready for the Oktoberfest • Oktoberfest.de -  The Official Website for the Oktoberfest in Munich

Double? We going to have 3 Gabi's out there if Jesus comes through. Two to score in open play and one to score on set pieces 8)

:lol: I was thinkin Gabby Jesus and Martinelli. Totally forgot y'all signed Magalhães

Last edited:
This couldn’t have been a more perfect fit when you think about it. Chelsea blue and Dodger blue are the same. Red number font Chelsea kit next year I bet.

1656168107741.png

1656168433088.png

Chelsea maybe working on that deal, I doubt Juve will be.
By all accounts they want a world record fee for him if they can't extend him

Wouldn't be surprised if it ended up for them like Koulibaly and Napoli though. Gotta get something for him this summer if he's not gonna re-sign. Doubt Werner pushed the needle for them though

Okay someone take Rol’s phone away from him.

He’s not allowed to post a “FDJ to United” tweet until Fabrizio does.

This is getting ridiculous. It’s like Sancho all over again. 😂

By all accounts they want a world record fee for him if they can't extend him

Wouldn't be surprised if it ended up for them like Koulibaly and Napoli though. Gotta get something for him this summer if he's not gonna re-sign. Doubt Werner pushed the needle for them though
Yea it would be cash only, taking on Werner permanently makes zero sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom