⚽ OFFICIAL 2019 Major League Soccer Thread

Ruidiaz got his first tonight, great touch and finish. Sounders have been trash this year but have managed not to lose points recently.

I think DC united gotta play with Mattocks and Rooney in the squad for this to work. this 4-1-4-1 is not working

DC probably won't make the play offs but they'll be real trouble once Wayne Rooney adapts. Then going into next season they should have a better start.

Sounders the better club tonight against Dallas, but their flopping the last couple of minutes was embarrassing to watch as a supporter.

^^^
Good gracious that nutty for the 4th goal! My guy got that Brandy Chastain sport bra celebration too...

Didn't know there was a MLS thread. In for the culture in for Atlanta United

So it’s 0 chance Martinez on ATL is playing in the MLS next season right ? :lol: ...his rate of goals is crazy

I dont know if Josef would go back to Europe so soon considering we got him from Torino and it didnt go well for him there at all (granted he was played out of position and not in a team designed around him) he's treated like a God here. At least I hope we dont sell him lol

Glad we where able to win today with other people contributing goals too.

Back
Top Bottom