⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Unconfirmed reports that Giroud might be out for three months with a broken foot  
sick.gif

First time playing BPL Fantasy.

I'm getting ******* destroyed :rofl:

Man..I came into today with Dzeko, Sterling and Silva.

All 3 had three points or under [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I still had a great week so its cool. Was #2 in NT league last time i checked

rebecca lowe have an IG or twitter? girl been looking good lately. that accent got me :evil:

I've been doing some heavy research haha, I will let you know when I find something, but as of now I believe she has neither. If her accent gets you check out her "american" one on the Dan Patrick Show last week, it was good stuff.

Last edited:
Arbeloa wants out.

Despite the win today we look terrible, lack of chemistry. Hoping it's just fatigue from pre-season/Super Cup/Spanish Cup all being close together.

Di Maria will truly be missed, wish him the best, wish he would have stayed but it's time to move on.

That work rate between him and Rooney running around back and forth will be insane.

@psk2310
kagawa is going back to dortmund on loan
If this happens tho :pimp:

Sucks that, like Sahin, they were both failed endevours from their buyers.

Like dude said up there, if James is selling for what he was bought for, then that just reinforces Di Maeias price tag.

Dude is worth the money.

Only other player in La Liga that is as versetile and good at it is Carlos Vela.

Difference is. Vela doesn't track back at the rate of Di MARIA, but other than that it's toe to toe.

lol.

Not even out of 2nd gear and nether Newcastle or Liverpool have scored on us as Zabaleta was given an OG. Demichelis was decent but a bit shaky at times, interesting to see if Mangala makes his debut against Stoke.

Now we are starting to see our depth as we can look to bring on a Agüero/Navas off the bench while Jovetic/Dzeko is in great form.

You get a rep for using da gawd Rob Ford :lol: but I share the same feeling man :smh:

Never thought I'd see a Rob Ford reference in here :nerd:

Really sucks about Giroud, wonder if Balo was still avaliable Arsene would have done it

Last edited:
I'm hating Brendan Rodgers midfield selection. We need to start a combination of Gerrard/Can Henderson/Can and Coutinho/Joe Allen and why play Coutinho as a winger when we have Markovic . :smh:

Arbeloa wants out.

Despite the win today we look terrible, lack of chemistry. Hoping it's just fatigue from pre-season/Super Cup/Spanish Cup all being close together.

Di Maria will truly be missed, wish him the best, wish he would have stayed but it's time to move on.

That work rate between him and Rooney running around back and forth will be insane.
lol.
what's so funny?

its true.

His stats from last season are comparable to that of di maria playing on the sides and as a center AND Vela player forward too.

Vela scored more goals than Di Maria as well, 16 goals out of 37 appearances as opposed to 34 appearances and 4 goals.

12 assists compared to 17. Di maria is obviously better at assists.

Both played center midfield and the sides, except Vela player forward (winger(both sides) and main striker).

Carlos was also ranked number 7 from the top 10 of the best overall La Liga players last season.

Last edited:
I think your boy Raul Jimenez is gonna have a good season for Atletico.
I missed the game, but from what I'm reading people are saying he played pretty good today.

I'm hoping so, Mexico needs a real striker and not a poacher.

I'm reading more praise for Aquino tho, seems dude had a splendid match.

I'll see if I can watch a replay somewhere later.

Arbeloa wants out.

lol.
Couple of my friends already uneasy and impatient about essentially swapping James for Di Maria.

Never fancied Arbeloa (or Albiol). Know there was some discussion about who should be first-team between Alvaro and Carvajal.

Since Bale is a former full-back, I think he needs to step up his game and start doing the little things on defense Di Maria used to do. He's got the speed and the motor to do so. i'll tell you right now not a chance in hell James does that, as much as I like him he's lazy as hell when it comes to tracking back. :lol:

Was thinking that if Real keeps looking like trash like this Bale might have to play in the same position Di Maria did last season. James, Kroos, Modric, and Xabi are great passers and are great at keeping possession, but none of them have been showing the ability to take on a man and drive the ball forward the way Di Maria could out of the midfield.

Idk I know it's really early, the new players need time to gel, I'm probably overreacting, and in the end of the day there's a great manager that will figure it out in charge, but Real has looked like trash in the last 2 matches, and like they're missing their engine in the midfield in Di Maria.

Back
Top Bottom