• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
image.jpg

lmaoooo awesome ps

We will be fine in that group.

I think we should be able to win the group, Arsene needs to grab us a striker.

I agree. Arsenal fans on twitter were crying..just take care of business and they really shouldnt have a problem
advancing.

We can win all of our games, the hardest I think will be away in Turkey.

I agree we should win all our games, but I'd still say Borussia away will be the toughest draw. Dortmund not as strong as last year but they still been impressive to start off this current campaign (especially mihi and Spider-Man IMO)

A: Atleti, Juve.
B: RM, LFC.
C: Benfica, Zenit.
D: Dortmund, Gunners.
E: Bayern, City.
F: Barca, PSG.
G: Chelsea, Schalke.
H: Shakhtar, Porto.

Xabi Alonso, thank you for your many years of service and leadership at the Bernabeu.

Kagawa deserved better at Old Trafford.

transferred to a new school and while chatting with the head of the biology department, i found out he's from Madrid and is a hardcore Real fan :pimp:

he thinks we'll be getting Falcao as well
Just aced the semester.

Welp, look like Falcao is on his way to Real

What is Monaco doing :lol:

I remember reading the owners basically wanna scrap this whole becoming the next man city/psg thing. Abort mission basically

It's one owner and he recent lost a divorce battle, with him having to give his now ex-wife 3 billion :x:x:smh:

But that isn't too far off, ever since that happened, reports have been saying that he wants to take a step or two back...financially speaking

Monaco has a lot of young talent, they just need some experienced players and top players. I can understand them not wanting to drop all this money on big names. James has not been replaced. Without having to drop a lot of money, they could have considered Kawaga, even Douglas Costa.

Abidal was a big loss. They have Carvalho but I think Eric had a better locker room presence. With them being in the CL, has experience is needed, even if it's not on the pitch.

I don't see Jardim lasting long.

@GFN_France Nasser Al Khelaifi confirms that he is in talks to sell Adrien Rabiot. #PSG #AFC (RMC)
@DiMarzio Bid from @Arsenal to @BVB for #Papastathopoulos, greek defender: details coming...
@samuelJayC Spanish radio now report that Real Madrid rejected the chance to sign Falcao today. Where is El Tigre going?
@samuelJayC SSN: Norwich in talks with Arsenal to sign centre-back Miquel.
- Blow for @juventusfc ahead of Serie A opener v Chievo on Saturday - Pirlo ruled out for a month through injury.
BwIFtdnCMAIJ47q.jpg:large

Last edited:
How much longer does is the transfer window open since it ends on the weekend or is it the same?

Getting tired of it now.

It'd be even better if it meant my gunners could get the class Benz at emirates as a result... Won't happen ( RM too greedy and Wenger too stubborn) but a man can dream :lol:

It'd be even better if it meant my gunners could get the class Benz at emirates as a result... Won't happen ( RM too greedy and Wenger too stubborn) but a man can dream :lol:
I was open to selling prior to the way he showed out and finished for France in the '14 World Cup.

Chambers called up for England. :nthat: Gone from 2nd choice RB at Southampton at the start of last year to signing for Arsenal, starting at CB away in a massive CL qualifier and looking like a ******* natural then to getting a senior NT call up completely bypassing the U21s....at 19 y/o! What a few weeks for the kid!

I will say this though I really hope that Hodgson doesn't play him at CB, I dont want him to be locked in at CB as he has far too much to offer further up. Plays in midfield for the England U19s and only filled in at RB at Southampton because Clyne got injured.

The deep midfield spot is open in the future England midfield (with Gerrard and Lampard retiring) so I hope he doesn't get pegged as a CB when Roy can go for Stones/Smalling/Jones or something to play next to Cahill. Chambers is too calm on the ball and has too good of a pass on him to be wasted hoofing it upfield aimlessly as Roy will instruct.

Imagine a Euro starting lineup of..

Chambers__Wilshere
________Ox*
Walcott______Sterling
______Sturridge

...now that is something to be excited about!

*Yes I didn't put Barkley in the lineup as I think Ox could be the better AM as he has everything Barkley has in his locker but he (Ox) actually can pick his head up and pass...which is a pretty vital skill to have when playing AM :lol:.

Also I feel so bad for Gibbs. Cole is done and Shaw camped at the all you can eat...it would have been a prefect chance for him to throw his hat into the ring for the LB spot yet he's injured again :frown: He must be gutted that joker Danny Rose got called up :smh: dude is useless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom