⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Forgot who mentioned it but Torres only started because they have barca thus weekend and wanted to rest players

Ohhh boyyyy there it is 
nthat.gif

Simeone celebrating with the ball boy 
laugh.gif

Thats his son
pimp.gif
Had no idea. That's dope  
smokin.gif

I'll say it again, there isn't a manager out there that emboldens his team to play exactly the way he wants them to like Cholo.
You prefer Simeone to Klopp?

You talking about coming to Camp Nou? No one at the club would want to bring in either. Their styles don't match the club's ethos.

Klopp would most likely go to the Prem if he ever left Dortmund.

I hope Cholo doesn't leave Atleti anytime soon. He's helped build a very strong team.

But in general if I had to pick one being better than the other, have to pick Cholo but not just because Dortmund is at the bottom of the table right now.

Last edited:
You talking about coming to Camp Nou? No one at the club would want to bring in either. Their styles don't match the club's ethos.

Klopp would most likely go to the Prem if he ever left Dortmund.

I hope Cholo doesn't leave Atleti anytime soon. He's helped build a very strong team.
I meant hypothetically. You're heading the board of a top-tier club in need of a splash managerial hire. Choice of Simeone or Klopp both readily available financially. Who do you hire?

I meant hypothetically. You're heading the board of a top-tier club in need of a splash managerial hire. Choice of Simeone or Klopp both readily available financially. Who do you hire?

Simeone

He'd never ever allow his club to be in the relegation zone. :lol:

I actually had to check the BDL table after that and wow no kidding...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Speaking of Los Blancos, the 16 year old Norwegian midfielder Martin Odegaard has apparently signed with the club.... :rolleyes
apparently real rolled out the private jet and all to go get him.. just don't see how they appeal to such a young player.

I thought he was gonna end up at Bayern, it seemed that way for a while.
I don't get it as well, I guess when it's your job to make a dream sound so amazing and include some many, I guess that's enough.
Kid is talented, don't want to see him riding the bench or anything

apparently real rolled out the private jet and all to go get him.. just don't see how they appeal to such a young player .

Um, they Real Madrid? Lol

I don't know anything about the kid tho, but I'm sure Real Madrid can do the best they can to get the best out of him. Loans, the B team, training with the best players in the world. Things that Barça have been doing for years (which I guess Madrid are trying to catch up on). Also, maybe the kid living in Scandinavia decided it was finally time to see the Sun for more than 3 hours a day?

I'm pretty sure during the match the commentators said Odegaard was rumored to be signing for Atletico. But Real makes more sense.

Good looks, sounds no different than getting tickets to events here. The only question is do the same rules apply for El Clasico in March. I'm prepared to spend half a grand just to be in the stadium. 
They don't. If i understand correctly, the members get first dibs on them. I don't think you can get them from the FCB website prior, unless the ticket holders don't want to go to the game.
Thanks a lot for the info guys. Sounds like my go to plan will be Viagogo for El Clasico and the FCB website for any other matches. 

Back
Top Bottom