• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@HEGGSY
 looks like I'll be making my way to Leicester on August 22nd :nerd:  

OMG I am so happy :lol: :rofl:  

also, Everton and Tim Howard the following weekend... my body is ready :nthat:  I better ******* be able to get tickets....

CHr-2x8WoAAFVyr.jpg:large
Hey, that's my birthday weekend. You spurs boys better not ruin it for me :lol:

Also, Bournemouth away for us on August 29th? Yes please

Not the greatest start for Spurs with those first 4 games....could get ugly turning into 4 straight losses...But I have a feeling there's some points in there for them...

This fool Arturo Vidal. Drunk driving and crashing his Ferrari with his wife in the psgr seat. Dude is lucky to be alive and didn't kill anyone

Man U Dodged another bullet with that one

rck3sactown rck3sactown on the subject of tickets, there's a few Spurs fans who drink where I work regularly, who go to pretty much every away game. I'll ask next time I'm in if they can get hold of any spares for our game. Unlikely with it being at the start of the season and with the lads being local to Leicester but worth a try if you're struggling.

This fool Arturo Vidal. Drunk driving and crashing his Ferrari with his wife in the psgr seat. Dude is lucky to be alive and didn't kill anyone

Man U Dodged another bullet with that one

He's very lucky he & his wife along with no one else got hurt or killed.

View media item 1586242
Back in '13, his Chilean team mate Alexis crashed his Audi R8 coming home from a win against Espanyol. He said he lost control & crashed. He had a friend come pick him up & left the car there where the police found it the next day.

View media item 1586244

- Ex Juve director general Luciano Moggi & friend to Madrid's Perez said in a radio interview that Perez was going to fire Carlo & replace him with Rafa even if Carlo won the CL and/or league. :x :smh: :rolleyes

- Juve is interested in Mandzukic to replace Tevez.

- Denis Suarez might get a shot to come back to Barca to play with the first team.

- Atleti are combing the market to bolster it's attack but are also rumored to be interested in a defensive mid to pair with Koke. Their rumored to be interested in Mainz MFer Johannes Geis whose also being monitored by Roma, Lazio, & Schalke.

- Juanmi had a very good season with Malaga bagging like 9-10 goals or so... Will be interested to see how he does in the Prem... Glad he ended up at a team like Southampton...

Looks like the richest man in Africa, Nigerian Aliko Dangote (net worth $21.6 b USD) is still interested in buying Arsenal. This story popped up back in May but apparently Dangote is in the middle of $16 b worth of investments he & his team are working on. Once that's done, he's apparently going to put his full attention & resources into buying Arsenal...

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/n...es-putting-together-a-bid-to-buy-arsenal-bbc/

- Manchester City make second bid for Liverpool's Raheem Sterling, believed to be in the region of £40m, according to Sky Sources.

- Paul Pogba has told Juventus he does not want to leave this summer, according to the club's general director Giuseppe Marotta.

- Brentford are reportedly close to signing French defender Yoann Barbet from Chamois Niortais.

- Leeds striker Lewis Walters has agreed a new one-year deal with the club.

- Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has turned down the offer of a two-year deal with Orlando City, according to Sky sources.

- Southampton are closing in on a £3.5m deal for right back Cedric Soares, according to multiple reports.

- Nicolas Otamendi's agent met with Real Madrid president Florentino Perez, according to Superdeporte.

- West Ham are adamant that they have no intention of selling striker Diafra Sakho to Newcastle, according to the Evening Standard.

- Burnley full-back Kieran Trippier appears close to joining Tottenham after Clarets manager Sean Dyche confirmed the transfer was an "active deal".

- Barcelona defender Marc Bartra’s lowered €12m buyout clause is only valid until the end of June, reports Sport.

- Pepe Reina has hinted he could be on his way out of Bayern Munich this summer after revealing his desire for more first-team football next term.

- Boca Juniors president Daniel Angelici is confident of his chances of securing the signature of Carlos Tevez.

- Chelsea and Arsenal have both made enquiries about Anderlecht starlet Youri Tielemans, according to AS.

- Chelsea is lining up a move for Sampdoria defender Samuel Umtiti. The club sees him as the ideal partner for Kurt Zouma down the road.

- Chelsea is eyeing three goalkeepers as the club searches for a replacement for Petr Cech: Asmir Begovic, John Ruddy and Rob Green.

Yea if Pogba doesn't move this summer it's really safe to say he's going to be moving to Barca within the next 2 windows after imo.

I'm still hoping this is just some way to get Real to pony up more money for his wages, but it really seems like from the rumors and my own intuition that dude wants to play with Barca. And if that's the case, I don't blame him.

I hope Woody goes after Ramos hard for Perez trying to hijack Otamendi :lol: :smh:.

Schneiderlin :nerd:

Last edited:
Vidal. SMH.

Looking at spending a week in the UK. Probably next March. Need to poke through that fixture list.

Liverpool's opening weeks. They're trying to get Brendan fired... :lol:

@rck3sactown on the subject of tickets, there's a few Spurs fans who drink where I work regularly, who go to pretty much every away game. I'll ask next time I'm in if they can get hold of any spares for our game. Unlikely with it being at the start of the season and with the lads being local to Leicester but worth a try if you're struggling.
This would be clutch man. I'll shoot you a PM when tix release and see where I'm at with obtaining tickets then

much appreciated 

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ · 27m27 minutes ago
BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources - Carlos Tevez has held talks with Boca Juniors and wants to return to the club #SSNHQ

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ · 27m27 minutes ago
BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources - Carlos Tevez has held talks with Boca Juniors and wants to return to the club #SSNHQ

Why do I feel like I've read the same tweet like

News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ · 365 days 27 minutes ago

Last edited:
Earthquakes win.

FML.

Kiffe straight up John Terry'd that last pen :smh:

He was already in Preki's doghouse too |I He definitely needs to be starting on the outside back though in USL play, can't see that happening now. Hopefully they can pick up some points this weekend but 3 matches in 8 days is :x

Last edited:
Leicester City Football Club have today notified Tom Hopper, James Pearson and Adam Smith that their contracts with the club have been terminated, with immediate effect, following events in Thailand.

Good riddance. Got to say, very proud of the club for just straight up sacking them.

Lesson learnt boys, they'll be playing league 2/conference football for the considerable future.

Yea if Pogba doesn't move this summer it's really safe to say he's going to be moving to Barca within the next 2 windows after imo.

I'm still hoping this is just some way to get Real to pony up more money for his wages, but it really seems like from the rumors and my own intuition that dude wants to play with Barca. And if that's the case, I don't blame him.

Man I hope so. Pogba and Neymar on the left side would be magical. As much as I love iniesta he isn't as consistent as he needs to be. All the minutes played really is taking a toll on him. Can Pogba or rakitic play as cdm? I know tHey have experimented with rakitic a couple of times. I am just wondering because I feel it's important for busquets to get rotated more. He plays a lot of minutes in a very demanding position. I think Luis Enrique's rotation policy in the beginning of the season has been undervalued. Barca have looked extremely fresh throughout the 2nd half of the season.

Also who are Madrid looking for this summer other than ddg?...they have been relatively quiet.

- Aston Villa have completed the signing of Micah Richards on a Bosman free transfer.

- Former Manchester City midfielder Nigel de Jong has rejected the chance to link up with compatriot Louis van Gaal at Manchester United and is now on the verge of signing a new deal at AC Milan, according to the Tuttomercatoweb.

- Ross County have confirmed the signing of Fleetwood Town midfielder Stewart Murdoch.

- Chelsea loanee Gael Kakuta looks set to finalise a permanent move to Sevilla after the two clubs agreed a deal in principle.

- Queens Park Rangers have signed former Stevenage striker Jo N’Guessan, according to The Comet.

Last edited:
- Juventus has agreed to a deal with Atletico Madrid to sign striker Mario Mandzukic this summer.

- Southampton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin wants to move to Manchester United this summer and will snub a move to Arsenal in favor of the Red Devils.

Can Pogba or rakitic play as cdm? I know tHey have experimented with rakitic a couple of times. I am just wondering because I feel it's important for busquets to get rotated more. He plays a lot of minutes in a very demanding position. I think Luis Enrique's rotation policy in the beginning of the season has been undervalued. Barca have looked extremely fresh throughout the 2nd half of the season.

Rakitic played CDM in the WC last year & did it rather well however Croatia was better off with him in the attack. Rakitic's biggest asset is that he can play any of the midfield roles well. Pogba could be CDM but he's also better off in the attack. Both of these guys are very versatile.

King Arturo getting all choked up at the presser post DUI...

Relax yo, when #1 Bey knows who you are, everything is ok... All kidding aside, glad he & his wifey are ok & glad no one else got hurt/killed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom